If you watched EUROVISION (gtfih) israel slop

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
Okay, so all dem white folkx started booing israel. And any jew affiliated people. Even my family members.

Now also how they tried to convey israel as the victims even in apolitical fashion.

Why were no one complaining about faggots exposing themselves to kids? Satanic ritual infront of everyone? How almost every single addition were faggots? I mean i get it, fags in a dancing and singing contest, crazy right? But the whole fetishization and shit :dafuckfeels:

Wait til' normies find out that jews control news. Oh wait my mother said this :lul:

>i got called a nazi and she bought a nazi regime falling book when i said the same
:lul:

Also conservicucks defending a sand slab across the world to preserve christian haters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, radicalrationalist, likenesss and 4 others
Okay, so all dem white folkx started booing israel. And any jew affiliated people. Even my family members.

Now also how they tried to convey israel as the victims even in apolitical fashion.

Why were no one complaining about faggots exposing themselves to kids? Satanic ritual infront of everyone? How almost every single addition were faggots? I mean i get it, fags in a dancing and singing contest, crazy right? But the whole fetishization and shit :dafuckfeels:

Wait til' normies find out that jews control news. Oh wait my mother said this :lul:

>i got called a nazi and she bought a nazi regime falling book when i said the same
:lul:

Also conservicucks defending a sand slab across the world to preserve christian haters.
Ay yo whete the idf foids at. Needa commit zina against their will brb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Shkreliii and Deleted member 52452
Ay yo whete the idf foids at. Needa commit zina against their will brb
84763791 0 image a 2 1715522163877

I cant imagine i can say this, but being anti israel, and anti jew is now no longer based. But ofc normies waited for the last possible second, so now they have peaceful protests like cucks whilst peaceful children get peaceful bullets.

When the leader is weak you join them. If i become jewish now maybe i will have a golden jet airplane

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2920050
I cant imagine i can say this, but being anti israel, and anti jew is now no longer based. But ofc normies waited for the last possible second, so now they have peaceful protests like cucks whilst peaceful children get peaceful bullets.

When the leader is weak you join them. If i become jewish now maybe i will have a golden jet airplane
Fuck them Zionist niggas. im not anti jew, I dont hate people for there ethnicity/religion but fuck em zionist nazis satanic pressure shit

• JFL
Fuck them Zionist niggas. im not anti jew, I dont hate people for there ethnicity/religion but fuck em zionist nazis satanic pressure shit
You do realize the vast majority of jews are zionists?

• JFL
You do realize the vast majority of jews are zionists?
Fuck the vast majority of Jews. Not everybody though. That’s irrational and blind hate

• JFL
Fuck the vast majority of Jews. Not everybody though. That’s irrational and blind hate
Man jews are going to be our masters. Im jew maxxing, profiting from war and desperation.

• JFL
Man jews are going to be our masters. Im jew maxxing, profiting from war and desperation.
Just wealthmax so u can avoid their shitty products and goods lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Shkreliii and 5'7 zoomer
What do you do exactly? I was under the impression that making money is impossible, but maybe you know something I don't...

• JFL
EU are supposed to be Satanists, Judeo-Christians will stand for morality against them and save us. It is written.

All a problem-solution performance by Jews.

• JFL
Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, Timmy and 5'7 zoomer
What do you do exactly? I was under the impression that making money is impossible, but maybe you know something I don't...
Scam old people in a cool way. Wage slave. Invest in jew trends

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii