I'm about to do the biggest deep dive into height maxing

M

Metanoia

Iron
I started mk-677 for 2 years at 16 years old, and never grew
My plates are fused and my current best option is limb lengthening surgery. My biggest concern is the recovery time. I refuse to give 120k plus a 3 year recovery time just to be old af and taller.

If anyone has a good place to start let me know, im going straight to youtube, then google lists, then online forums, reddit, then PubMed looking for options.

I have an unlimited budget but im looking for something under 100k if possible. 300k max tbh
Wolf of wall street leonardo wine glass josvrz7e6kw73ozx

And for anyone wondering... I turned 19 recently looking to gain 3 inches of height by 21
Im currently 5'5 and im at that golden spot where all height maxing makes a huge difference, if I went from 5'5 to 5'8-5'9 I would live an entirely new life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, mathis, copingtoohardrn and 6 others
Im looking for something with proven legit growth with a low recovery time, rn im thinking limb lengthening + stem cells + healing peptides like bpc-157, growth hormone and tb-500 cutting my recovery time from 3 years to 1.5. but even that would suck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and FBl
Im looking for something with proven legit growth with a low recovery time, rn im thinking limb lengthening + stem cells + healing peptides like bpc-157, growth hormone and tb-500 cutting my recovery time from 3 years to 1.5. but even that would suck
hgh

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
Inducing a tumour probably

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, Metanoia and distance decay
Also tag me on future heightmaxxing threads

youre never hitting the 190cm mark accept your fate

MK didn’t help in the slightest? Fuck that’s brutal. Unless you’re gymcelling I guess it might not be too useful after all.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
mind as well lengthen femurs and tibia for 5 inches ur already planning to inject stem cells and all this shit go all out

Start on pubmed first, dive into articles and come with your own conclusions. Your not finding shit on youtube

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and dna_cel
MK didn’t help in the slightest? Fuck that’s brutal. Unless you’re gymcelling I guess it might not be too useful after all.
i was on a full protocal, aromasin, copium suppliements mk, the whole 9 yards

• +1
Reactions: aber
Start on pubmed first, dive into articles and come with your own conclusions. Your not finding shit on youtube
cyborg 4 life is pretty inciteful. he has 17k subscribers so he's kinda a hidden gem

• +1
Reactions: aber
cyborg 4 life is pretty inciteful. he has 17k subscribers so he's kinda a hidden gem
Yeah ik him but doesnt he only talk about LL and what to do after and before the process

Yeah ik him but doesnt he only talk about LL and what to do after and before the process
yeah, hes mostly talks about LL, hes talked about other stuff but he claims LL is by far the best option in 2024 and were a long way from getting anything else. which honestly is fine with me along as I can speed up the recovery time

mind as well lengthen femurs and tibia for 5 inches ur already planning to inject stem cells and all this shit go all out
it would take double the time from the research I've done

If ur 19 and have 300k to spend just go swim inside pussy already what are u doing

If ur 19 and have 300k to spend just go swim inside pussy already what are u doing
money does not = girls

im self made and i had the same thoughts when I was poor. idk what i was thinking. and even if i bought a nice car, and watch (which i did have a nice watch) girls don't even know ur wearing it nor do they care. I only ever had 1 interaction where a girls face eyes and everything lit up when a friend of mine was hyping me up. that's not even a girl id wanna be around.
im about to buy a house so that money is about to go down low aswell

average girl is 5,4-5,5 youve got mental issues or other things to worry about my man
My girl is same height and when she puts on boots im fucked dude, i don't wanna fraud height with my gf and she says she doesn't care about my height. I don't have mental isues im just so fucked by the black pill

My girl is same height and when she puts on boots im fucked dude, i don't wanna fraud height with my gf and she says she doesn't care about my height. I don't have mental isues im just so fucked by the black pill
i had the same issue, she brokeup with me.
get a different one
good luck bud.

My plates are fused and my current best option is limb lengthening surgery. My biggest concern is the recovery time. I refuse to give 120k plus a 3 year recovery time just to be old af and taller.

If anyone has a good place to start let me know, im going straight to youtube, then google lists, then online forums, reddit, then PubMed looking for options.

I have an unlimited budget but im looking for something under 100k if possible. 300k max tbh
View attachment 2896901

And for anyone wondering... I turned 19 recently looking to gain 3 inches of height by 21
Im currently 5'5 and im at that golden spot where all height maxing makes a huge difference, if I went from 5'5 to 5'8-5'9 I would live an entire

Buddy boyo just copied a thread ☠️
@Sondern

How do u have 300k budget at 19 wtf

But couldn't buy hgh and ai instead of mk 677
You had a chance but now it's over

bro try this back stretch bench

WEB2HGH55-1401B-1-1024x1024.jpg

i dont have the money for it but i dont see why progressively overloading the spinal stretch shouldnt eventually give you height
maybe take glucosamine chondroitin with it as well

lemme know if you get it

Everything past 18 is cope, it's all in genes, lifestyle and nutrition since you're in the womb

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
bro try this back stretch bench

WEB2HGH55-1401B-1-1024x1024.jpg

i dont have the money for it but i dont see why progressively overloading the spinal stretch shouldnt eventually give you height
maybe take glucosamine chondroitin with it as well

lemme know if you get it
i tried inversion therapy for months + glucosamine. its pure cope. stop giving ppl false hope, its messed up

i tried inversion therapy for months + glucosamine. its pure cope. stop giving ppl false hope, its messed up
inversion therapy puts the body upside down
this isnt it
this is more like a safer version of the rack

main-qimg-5f087d9fc8b8579980f2e3ba96440a18-lq

View attachment 2896901

Im currently 5'5 and im at that golden spot where all height maxing makes a huge difference, if I went from 5'5 to 5'8-5'9 I would live an entirely new life.
Go to Paley institute in florida and get 2.5-3 inches added. You can take a gap year then return to college if your in it, or if you have an online job / business then it shouldnt really affect that, it will take about a year in total.

Edit: if you want to add another 2-2.5 inches you can do a second surgery and the whole process would take 2 years between both surgeries. Dm me on telegram @ officialmatt if u need help.

• Love it
Reactions: Metanoia
Go to Paley institute in florida and get 2.5-3 inches added. You can take a gap year then return to college if your in it, or if you have an online job / business then it shouldnt really affect that, it will take about a year in total.

Edit: if you want to add another 2-2.5 inches you can do a second surgery and the whole process would take 2 years between both surgeries. Dm me on telegram @ officialmatt if u need help.
thanks man ill reachout, i was gonna consult with cybrog 4 life and then talk to some other ppl.
i have an online business and stay at home all day anyways so its not a huge deal. how is the recovery time only 1 year tho?

thanks man ill reachout, i was gonna consult with cybrog 4 life and then talk to some other ppl.
i have an online business and stay at home all day anyways so its not a huge deal. how is the recovery time only 1 year tho?
Well the surgery / lengthening process is about 6 months then I estimate another 6 months at least for recovery and PT to be able to walk decently and function. Paley I think uses the PRECISE method which means you cant even walk during the lengthening process.

pretty sure a guy on here was able to start walking just 3 months after LL with the internal fixator