I'm honored

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I've been on the lookist scene for less than 2 weeks, but my views have exceeded 5,700 between this acc and my banned lookism acc

Screen Shot 2018 12 05 at 40713 PM

Screen Shot 2018 12 05 at 40857 PM

I just thought this would be some low verbal IQ/high grammar mistake shamble writing while I take a break from coding applications and provisioning architecture.

However it seems, as though people have been taking a liking to this

I will continue to give out information for free , but don't hate me when I start to charge, for my most valued and treasured information

I've probably spend a total of 4-5 hours writing these, and while this was kind of downtime. These hours have costed me anywhere from $400-$900 of personal income

Happy LooksMaxxing

Last edited:
clickbaity threads dats why

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
@mybrainabusesme

:unsure: I'm sure it can interpreted like that

arent u the guy who melted over the nigger word?

arent u the guy who melted over the nigger word?

Black people don't say nigger with the er. I'm highly temped to add you to ignore list, which is growing exponentially on the daily

But let's entertain you for a second not about cleaning up the internet of the N word. The internet is just wires and electricity. It's about cleaning up the consciousness of the people the inhabit the internet. Now that would be a beautiful world.

I also don't get why people hate anti-semites, but think it's okay to say the N word with the ER. You guys are hypocrites, degenerate individuals, and your trying to date woman lmao. Racism is the ultimate neuro - atypical belief in 2018

And then this guy @StormlitAqua thinks he can be racist, and then expect a girl to look past his diagnosed Autism when he literally condems god's very own children that just happen to have a darker skin.

- The hypocrisy on this blog is chaotic, hopefully my imperfect but moral consciousness , and attempts of making a mathematical models of attraction will somewhat sort this place out. Lord knows it's too late for Lookism.net. Maybe I could've saved them if I got there in 2016

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
You are legit bro, I wish there were more posters like you. Although it seems like the community is more interested in shitposts than legit threads :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
don't hate me when I start to charge, for my most valued and treasured information

I've probably spend a total of 4-5 hours writing these, and while this was kind of downtime. These hours have costed me anywhere from $400-$900 of personal income
1390273374650.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Black people don't say nigger with the er. I'm highly temped to add you to ignore list, which is growing exponentially on the daily

But let's entertain you for a second not about cleaning up the internet of the N word. The internet is just wires and electricity. It's about cleaning up the consciousness of the people the inhabit the internet. Now that would be a beautiful world.

I also don't get why people hate anti-semites, but think it's okay to say the N word with the ER. You guys are hypocrites, degenerate individuals, and your trying to date woman lmao. Racism is the ultimate neuro - atypical belief in 2018

And then this guy @StormlitAqua thinks he can be racist, and then expect a girl to look past his diagnosed Autism when he literally condems god's very own children that just happen to have a darker skin.

- The hypocrisy on this blog is chaotic, hopefully my imperfect but moral consciousness , and attempts of making a mathematical models of attraction will somewhat sort this place out. Lord knows it's too late for Lookism.net. Maybe I could've saved them if I got there in 2016
3 things. First. We don't hate anti-semites, it's probably the exact oppsite :lul:
Second. Are you black?(srs)
Third. Nigger

- If people made more money they wouldn't be such pieces of shit, and could actually influence their community in a positive way
- I also have a small nose looks a lot like my avi

Welcome to the list of degeneracy @fatcelnolonger

Lmao @ your IQ

- Black Avi
- Ask people not to say N word

Are you black bro? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: