I'm looking for a blackpilled poker player who lives in europe

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
I live in Italy and I make 5k euro per month playing online poker. I only play MTT. I use blackpilled methods/strategies and I want to reach at least 10k per month.
The only way to earn that much is to play on international website, this is one of the many reasons why soon I am moving to Budapest.
Is there any good poker player who plays on international websites (like GGpoker and ACR)? If yes, pm me your contact (telegram, whatsapp, IG, etc..), I would like to exchange some informations and in the future maybe start a collaboration.

Poker is by far the easiest way to make a lot of money in a legal way, unless you live in super rich countries like US or Switzerland.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, veryoldcel, Deleted member 51551 and 4 others
I live in Italy and I make 5k euro per month playing online poker. I use blackpilled methods/strategies and I want to reach at least 10k per month.
The only way is to play on international website, this is one of the many reasons why soon I am moving to Budapest.
Is there any good poker player who plays on international websites (like GGpoker and ACR)? If yes, pm me your contact (telegram, whatsapp, IG, etc..), I would like to exchange some informations and in the future maybe start a collaboration.

Poker is by far the easiest way to make a lot of money in a legal way.
What are "blackpilled methods" for poker?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 21899, Eduardo DOV and 3 others
I live in Italy and I make 5k euro per month playing online poker. I use blackpilled methods/strategies and I want to reach at least 10k per month.
The only way is to play on international website, this is one of the many reasons why soon I am moving to Budapest.

Poker is by far the easiest way to make a lot of money in a legal way, unless you live in super rich countries like US or Switzerland.
what site do you use to play online pockier?

I live in Italy and I make 5k euro per month playing online poker. I only play MTT. I use blackpilled methods/strategies and I want to reach at least 10k per month.
The only way to earn that much is to play on international website, this is one of the many reasons why soon I am moving to Budapest.

Whered u learn how to play

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
teach us how to play so i can rob you

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
what site do you use to play poker? i'm looking for a way to make money online and someone on this forum recommended me poker but idk how to start.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and LooksThinker
amnesia lives in america

I'm not writing my blackpill methods.

If you never played it's too late to start, unless you live in a super poor country like moldova and you would be happy with a very low earning. If you are black, your iq is probably too low to play profitable.

On yt there are a lot of poker channels that teach you something, for example these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: veryoldcel and ducksoover

I play on Ignition, I'm from US tho

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel
what site do you use to play poker? i'm looking for a way to make money online and someone on this forum recommended me poker but idk how to start.
I will be making a thread soon

• +1
Reactions: veryoldcel
poker is legit

with a year's worth of studying and decent IQ you can earn 100-200/hour
you can start earning 20-50/hour after 6 months of regular practice, study and play

once you're really good you can make millions playing tournaments or just cruise and make a decently consistent 100k-200k per year, but you have to be dedicated and trust the process.

poker is more legit than entrepeneurship, trading, crypto, dropshipping, etc.
no formal education needed, no networking needed, no ass kissing required,

all you need is brains and some balls and you can make life changing money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGGER and veryoldcel
poker is legit

with a year's worth of studying and decent IQ you can earn 100-200/hour
you can start earning 20-50/hour after 6 months of regular practice, study and play

once you're really good you can make millions playing tournaments or just cruise and make a decently consistent 100k-200k per year, but you have to be dedicated and trust the process.

poker is more legit than entrepeneurship, trading, crypto, dropshipping, etc.
no formal education needed, no networking needed, no ass kissing required,

all you need is brains and some balls and you can make life changing money
Is 110 iq enough

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Damn pokermaxxing

The Ev is not enough, even if you play your cards right, the opponent can always luck out and take your entire pot. No matter how much math is included, and even if you play it like a robot you'll always lose.

• JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
The Ev is not enough, even if you play your cards right, the opponent can always luck out and take your entire pot. No matter how much math is included, and even if you play it like a robot you'll always lose.
cope. you just don't understand the game

normies being able to win sometimes is precisely why the game is so profitable in the long term, it keeps them around to gamble

poker is one of the only careers where saturation benefits you.

the more newbies/recreationals believe they can win, the more money skilled players make.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel and Shkreliii

normies being able to win sometimes is precisely why the game is so profitable in the long term, it keeps them around to gamble

the more newbies/recreationals believe they can win, the more money skilled players make.
How much do you make a week?

Is 110 iq enough
with dedication yes.

IQ is necessary, but the biggest determinant of success in this game is low neuroticism and risk taking ability.

same goes for success in entrepreneurship

iq + conscientiousness + risk taking + low neuroticism

How much do you make a week?
400-800

I could be making a lot more, it just depends on how much fast I improve and how many hours a week I'm able to dedicate
for example, as of right now I'm only able to play 2-3 hours a day after work online, and a cash game once per week every weekend

I haven't even started playing tournaments yet, in the future I will be able to dedicate my entire sunday playing tourneys.
I've only just started playing for real money last april, I've barely scratched the surface of my potential

by this time next year I will have made at least 75k profit and will set myself up to quit my current shit job, go full-time

literally just google and youtube, all the knowledge to get you started is out there

my favorite coach is johnathan little

go on his youtube, go to his videos scroll all the way to the bottom and watch all of his videos, you will learn a lot
he also has great books you should check out

upswing poker lab is also a good site and youtube channel

888 poker has a site with lots of good articles.

to practice playing you can download pokerstars play app and play there until you get comfortable
or go on any site like WSOP.com or Ignition (where I play) and play with fake money.
fake money is a good way to get comfortable but you will quickly realize it's not real poker, there's no real risk involved so people make ridiculous plays they usually wouldn't. better to play for real money, you can deposit $25 onto a site and play for literal cents

Im deffo one thst contributes to tripled my money,then went all into a dookie hand

im bencb789 . buy my course oh vey

BUMP
I am looking for decent poker players who can play on 888.com