Imagine being an asian with shit collagen and balding genes

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Asians tend to look younger than other races and usually dont go bald . Imagine being some korean guy balding at 20 and looking like youre 30 meanwhile the 50 year old chang next door looks like hes 20 and has a full head of hair absolutely brutal.

@Meraki @nigkook @shabby890

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, ARCelM, nigkook and 4 others
Indians have higher smv than blacks and are second to whites

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ARCelM, nigkook and 12 others
nigga trying to start a race war with the gooks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, ARCelM, Big White Cuck and 6 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and wishIwasSalludon
nigga trying to start a race war with the gooks
Its the opposite lol asians usually have good collagen and hair imagine being the rare asian whos balding and looks like an oldcel at 25

Its the opposite lol asians usually have good collagen and hair imagine being the rare asian whos balding and looks like an oldcel at 25
@Phillybeard1996

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and Phillybeard1996
My father is bald

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
It's @the BULL
mirin the bull English command is stray dog tier yet people never called him out on that.

But my C1 English according to the CEFR scale, seem to be getting alot of comments

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 30679
Asians tend to look younger than other races and usually dont go bald . Imagine being some korean guy balding at 20 and looking like youre 30 meanwhile the 50 year old chang next door looks like hes 20 and has a full head of hair absolutely brutal.

i mean you can always hair transplant if worse comes to worse as long as you don't go past norwood 3 your safe

• +1

monkmaxx too :bigbrain:

• +1
Ive never seen a norwooding asian tbh

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and wishIwasSalludon
I might be the first, but i have 0 family history of balding. I have been on fin and dut for 3 years but i think ive come to the point where i dont even think it was androgenic alopecia.
have you seen a doctor abt it?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
No but I have a shit ton of food intolerances im thinking its ferritin based anemia cause i had a blood test and they said my iron was normal but ferritin low. at my worst i receded to norwood 3 and bounced back to 1 but my crown never has recession. Like i can't eat anything more than a day old and im trying to just go completely gluten free.

• +1
I was on dutasteride for 9 months and was just receding slowly so i think this was the first sign, i think most people who say they lost a shit ton of hair on dutasteride never had androgenic alopecia

• +1
Also lactoferrin caused a massive shed for 3 months and ongoing rn but its the first time i had baby hairs from my juvenile hairline

• +1
  • So Sad
mirin the bull English command is stray dog tier yet people never called him out on that.

But my C1 English according to the CEFR scale, seem to be getting alot of comments
it's just the italian accent. i don't live in america, don't need to have an american accent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I was on dutasteride for 9 months and was just receding slowly so i think this was the first sign, i think most people who say they lost a shit ton of hair on dutasteride never had androgenic alopecia
if you were receding of dut you either never had androgenic alopecia or youre just an insanely aggressive balder. Have you gone to an endocrinologist could be hormone's

• +1
Im not a doctor I wouldnt be able to tell you anything useful
it aight im just praying that the iron supplements pull through and this shed is just from iron + lactoferrin. And if it isn't hopefully i solves my 100 bpm resting heart rate

if you were receding of dut you either never had androgenic alopecia or youre just an insanely aggressive balder. Have you gone to an endocrinologist could be hormone's
Naw i mean i do have signs of being high dht (voice, dick) but everything else is normal. I mean maybe i go but regardless i wasnt receding any faster on fin dut or off it so dut did literal nothing

it aight im just praying that the iron supplements pull through and this shed is just from iron + lactoferrin. And if it isn't hopefully i solves my 100 bpm resting heart rate
A high resting heart rate can cause hair loss

• +1
A high resting heart rate can cause hair loss
ye ive had it for like 4-5 years i was wondering what is causing the problems, i have hyper sensitivity from my nose and i get bloody noses all the time like multiple times a month. The doctors said it wasn't a problem but thats why i just think it my be from food intolerances

ye ive had it for like 4-5 years i was wondering what is causing the problems, i have hyper sensitivity from my nose and i get bloody noses all the time like multiple times a month. The doctors said it wasn't a problem but thats why i just think it my be from food intolerances
It’s just your overall healthy is lacking,if you have a 100 bpm heart rate you are ageing rapidly most likely 20 percent faster then the average person,you need to fix heart rate to stop losing hair and maybe your overall healthy will return

• +1
It’s just your overall healthy is lacking,if you have a 100 bpm heart rate you are ageing rapidly most likely 20 percent faster then the average person,you need to fix heart rate to stop losing hair and maybe your overall healthy will return
i mean im like near peak natty, but i have never run a mile in under 11 minutes and this is like really bad. I eat super healthy although i can't eat a large variety since histamine/celiacs and more intolerances

have hyper sensitivity from my nose and i get bloody noses all the time like multiple times a month.
I have the same issue and am also balding :feelswhy::feelsrope: Its over

• So Sad
i mean im like near peak natty, but i have never run a mile in under 11 minutes and this is like really bad. I eat super healthy although i can't eat a large variety since histamine/celiacs and more intolerances
MCAS?

• +1
yea it could be that but its like it could also be SIBO, candida and at that point im fucked. I think I got it from my last big sickness where i used antibiotics. I could try and test for all of these but then it will probably cost me 10k + without a cure too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have the same issue and am also balding :feelswhy::feelsrope: Its over
yea its pretty bad i can't go around any foids or i pass out from the smell or get a bloody nose, cause sweet perfumes give me all kinds of allergic reactions dont even gotta be strong

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and wishIwasSalludon
yea its pretty bad i can't go around any foids or i pass out from the smell or get a bloody nose, cause sweet perfumes give me all kinds of allergic reactions dont even gotta be strong
damn is it really that bad?

• +1
damn is it really that bad?
ye i mean its like depends on how bad my eczema is, nowadays probably not because ive been eating super strict and haven't had much interactions with other so i can probably stand it. Just prolonged exposure just builds up non stop

• +1
Indians have higher smv than blacks and are second to whites
This feels like the old days, most obscure avis with the most random discussions and no one is bullying me.

Everyone in this forum should become muslim

• JFL
brutal bhaicel, Tbh I see alot of balding east asian chinks these day it might be over for their race

• So Sad
brutal bhaicel, Tbh I see alot of balding east asian chinks these day it might be over for their race
damn brutal, luckily gt20029 is coming literally cures hairloss

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
yea it could be that but its like it could also be SIBO, candida and at that point im fucked. I think I got it from my last big sickness where i used antibiotics. I could try and test for all of these but then it will probably cost me 10k + without a cure too
i used antibiotics to treat acne for over a year in the past and i think it really destroyed my gut

• So Sad
i used antibiotics to treat acne for over a year in the past and i think it really destroyed my gut
ye i had to take all kinds of probiotics and i think it destroyed my smaller intestine and i wasn't absorbing iron properly or specifically ferritin megadosing iron bisglycinate lowered my heart rate by like 15 bpm and i had giga hair growth on my eye brows where it was badl im waiting to see if it grows back my hairline.

also had histamine problems but histamine probiotics saved me

ye i had to take all kinds of probiotics and i think it destroyed my smaller intestine and i wasn't absorbing iron properly or specifically ferritin megadosing iron bisglycinate lowered my heart rate by like 15 bpm and i had giga hair growth on my eye brows where it was badl im waiting to see if it grows back my hairline.

also had histamine problems but histamine probiotics saved me
What is histamine probiotic?