In another universe, I would have become a Muslimcel

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Many things that Muslimcels do as part of their religion are coincidentally related to my own personal beliefs as well. Unfortunately, because I have >85 IQ, I am able to discern the utter fraud that Islam is—and for that reason, I will never become a Muslimcel. Alas!

Here are some commonalities:

1. I do not drink alcohol and never have because it tastes horrible and I’ve never been able to acquire the taste for it.

2. I think dogs are revolting creatures and I adore cats

3. I hate women

4. I do not eat pork and think it’s fairly gross tasting. Why eat pork when beef is available and so much healthier and tastier and cleaner?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, plukee, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
Religion is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator and murdah
search up toxoplasmosis in cats

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Religion is cope

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
search up toxoplasmosis in cats
Yeah I am aware. You can still avoid this with proper hygiene.
lol I’ve seen this meme. It’s funny but It is deeper than this. To be saved by accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior means to have a transformed heart and life.

Scripture does note that rejecting Jesus leads to damnation though. I do feel that eternal hellfire is a harsh judgement but I am nobody to question Gods judgment

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Why cats over dogs? They’ve been bred for thousands of years to be a man’s bestfriend 😍, cats are just a nuisance.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Eternal_ and Deprived
Why cats over dogs? They’ve been bred for thousands of years to be a man’s bestfriend 😍, cats are just a nuisance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and murdah
Bomp for Jesus. ✝️

BE GONE, ISLAMIC DOGS

Many things that Muslimcels do as part of their religion are coincidentally related to my own personal beliefs as well. Unfortunately, because I have >85 IQ, I am able to discern the utter fraud that Islam is—and for that reason, I will never become a Muslimcel. Alas!

Here are some commonalities:

1. I do not drink alcohol and never have because it tastes horrible and I’ve never been able to acquire the taste for it.

2. I think dogs are revolting creatures and I adore cats

3. I hate women

4. I do not eat pork and think it’s fairly gross tasting. Why eat pork when beef is available and so much healthier and tastier and cleaner?
Not even christian and im all 4. I don’t eat pork cause pigs are actually unhygienic animals. They eat eachother they ate snakes they just eat fucking everything and bathe in there piss and shit. And yes cats are better dogs are gross animals

• +1
You probably would be muslim if you were born into muslim family and culture

• Hmm...
You probably would be muslim if you were born into muslim family and culture

I would hope that my IQ would be my saving grace above the influence of my cultural/familial upbringing and allow me to think clearly enough to become an apostate, like millions of other ex-Muslims have done.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back