INSANE 3 YEARS @FOREVERGYMCELLING Transformation. From Shudra Taxi Driver To McKinsey Consultant

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year
From Shudra Ukranian refugee phenotype :
"Hello guys welcoem to my tech support"

To
"Hello Welcome to Bain & Co. . How may I increase your Opioid company's profitability to ensure more crachwhores fuck @Amnesia ? "

Insane side profile too

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav, Lynxress, Xangsane and 26 others
O well, still 5'6 tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Pikabro, horizontallytall and 7 others
mashallah brother, we’ll all get consulting & IB placements in the future we just gotta grind like him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
every relevant poster on this site seems to be short and brown
Just be ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 27452, 5.5psl and 2 others
I wanna say insane but the truth is that the outcome is still the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and ReadBooksEveryday
about as real as mewing transformations get

• Hmm...
  • +1
Just be ethnic
JoinedJul 4, 2023Posts2Reputation2

• JFL
  • +1
Just be ethnic
Obito got rejected by Rin for being an ethnic manlet

mashallah brother, we’ll all get consulting & IB placements in the future we just gotta grind like him.
Cope. He has curry halo, you think McKinsey is going to trust a blacko with how to profit an opoid company to get the entire ghetto addicted to perocet? ..
Wait nevermind ..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 19174
What did he do to his brow bone?

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 31155
Saar I'm a gigachad whenever girls see me they go crazyyyy ober me and that's why I make such brag post here plzz don't roast me saar :feelswhy: :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, ascension, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Garbage tier user. Never see him in any threads.

• So Sad
  • +1
Saar I'm a gigachad whenever girls see me they go crazyyyy ober me and that's why I make such brag post here plzz don't roast me saar :feelswhy: :feelswah:
Don't be racist you BBC shitskin, put some respect to your curry brothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 27452, JackTheKnife and 1 other person
Are those before pics really him? No troll pls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 27452
Lifefuel for lots of users here, he's 5'9 and ethnic and managed to ascend and get chad treatment according to his threads.
5’6*
You might be confusing with Amnesia, who is a legit 5’9 (with lifts)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
No Club Slayer Sales for the Uterpardesh refugee slums he is living in

just an above avg guy (somewhere between HTN and chadlite, and not carried by height), yet had a life a million times better than most of us.

so much about 3.5/10 neets saying it's 8 or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
just an above avg guy (somewhere between HTN and chadlite, and not carried by height), yet had a life a million times better than most of us.

so much about 3.5/10 neets saying it's 8 or nothing.
HTN-chadlite isn’t ‘just above avg’

HTN-chadlite isn’t ‘just above avg’

everyone has their own definition of these categories depending on how edgy they want to be

let's just say most people would think he's above average if they looked at him, and his sex-life is unfathomable for so many posters who believe they are gl, but that it doesn't matter because you need to be a 1/500 guy to even get a chance to talk to a woman

pointless to correct me by making my point even clearer

and if you really think he is a MTN, i'm fine with it, but barely anyone here is more than a 3 on such a scale. don't remember anyone except him posting a pic where they are smiling/laughing and still looking good (which he did some time ago on lookism). it's always constipated, tryhard facial expressions, and for a good reason

Last edited:
everyone has their own definition of these categories depending on how edgy they want to be

let's just say most people would think he's above average if they looked at him, and his sex-life is unfathomable for so many posters who believe they are gl, but that it doesn't matter because you need to be a 1/500 guy to even get a chance to talk to a woman

and if you really think he is a MTN, i'm fine with it, but barely anyone here is more than a 3 on such a scale. don't remember anyone except him posting a pic where they are smiling/laughing and still looking good (which he did some time ago on lookism). it's always constipated, tryhard facial expressions, and for a good reason
Huge cope that he is just MTN jfl

He is HTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back