• Woah
Reactions: robtical, BrahminBoss, mrdouchebag and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 62821 and 2 others

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, robtical, raumDEuter and 3 others
Status is doing what for him? He’s a fat autistic jester..

Fuark man! Lifefuel since it's not completely hopeless but also suifuel because I would probably never succeed in status maxing. Still over for me him tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Status by looks yes. Status through other means is redpill
You can only get status through looks by being a famous model or actor. I would still say status overall is still part of blackpill. If Justin Bieber wasn't extremely famous I guarantee you women wouldn't like him as much as they do.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
deserved

His content is funny. Too many copy-paste cringe insta pages which are trying way too hard.

Hit me with the 89485th attractive 'world traveller influencer' who is going to tell me all about how I need to find my inner-self with some video of her on some mountain-side drinking tea. Hope they all drop fucking dead.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and SoundnVision
You can only get status through looks by being a famous model or actor. I would still say status overall is still part of blackpill. If Justin Bieber wasn't extremely famous I guarantee you women wouldn't like him as much as they do.
No, it just means blackpill is not the be all end all truth. Foids are not a monolith, they have different motivation. In general, blackpill is true, you have to pass the minimum looks threshold. Then, redpill comes into play. In edge cases like this, redpill overtakes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical and owlofathena
This is literally his gf

View attachment 2874182

I've always said status mogs everything
fucking hell

I want to get on that aircraft carrier and push the button going to south America.

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

her face details don't matter at this point she's clarified enough.. This is the purest of rage inducing, probably harder hitting then the Chad's life/ day out story threads.

deserved

His content is funny. Too many copy-paste cringe insta pages which are trying way too hard.

Hit me with the 89485th attractive 'world traveller influencer' who is going to tell me all about how I need to find my inner-self with some video of her on some mountain-side drinking tea. Hope they all drop fucking dead.
In a way this explains why this guy blew up in his niche however he is creative and funny.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Wow, but how? His dick probably not enough for that. Probably has big fat pads too + bad erection quality because fat.
No fucking way lmao
Blackpill debunked
fucking hell

I want to get on that aircraft carrier and push the button going to south America.

Warm Heat Wave GIF by Barstool Sports

her face details don't matter at this point she's clarified enough.. This is the purest of rage inducing, probably harder hitting then the Chad's life/ day out story threads.

In a way this explains why this guy blew up in his niche however he is creative and funny.

Im just trolling lmao

aint no way that fat autistic sack of shit can get a girl like that

• Woah
Reactions: robtical and BrahminBoss
Wow, but how? His dick probably not enough for that. Probably has big fat pads too + bad erection quality because fat.
Because outcompeting other men is number 1 trait in sexual success. Even if he gets cucked or girl leaves, another one prob is ready

JB legit had teams trying to find hottest jb and girl for him to orgy. Doubt gigachad can outslay him. Best thing about money and status is u can use other as tools to get looks unmmatched sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
No, it just means blackpill is not the be all end all truth. Foids are not a monolith, they have different motivation. In general, blackpill is true, you have to pass the minimum looks threshold. Then, redpill comes into play. In edge cases like this, redpill overtakes.
Blackpill was never about binary. More about better looking get better and easier result. Taller ger better n easier result. While uglier,shorter,low status has to put in more effort to get same result, if possible

• +1
Reactions: laaltin