Is isn’t the United States of America

케이제이

케이제이

to find true happiness
It’s the United Nigger Tribes of Jewmerica

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, InnerVoid, <6PSLcel and 3 others
I prefer to call it the Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica.

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
It’s the United Nigger Tribes of Jewmerica
Niggle me this batman...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Michael Myers
The religion of America quite literally is niggers, they have a whole month dedicated to them plus Juneteenth and Martin Luther king jr day, you aren’t allowed to blaspheme against niggers, everyone wants to be like niggers, they copy their vernacular and mannerisms, want to get successful in the same fields like they do: being a rapper, basketball player or nfl player, the nfl is just the whole country mostly whites watching a few jacked niggers run around a field bumping into each other, and this makes these niggers millions, the white cucks who watch this shit will have their whole day ruined if their favourite Mandingo doesn’t win or whatever, people in America actually consider niggerball players to be some sort of role models or idols

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Ah you’re clearly not as deep into the whole racist streamer lore
Idk, i recently just watched his newest livestreams and he seemed normal
Im not deep into the general lore of "racist streamer lore" Yes
But i know the lore of him specifically, he literally got arrested by the fbi and put in a prison for 3 years

Idk, i recently just watched his newest livestreams and he seemed normal
Im not deep into the general lore of "racist streamer lore" Yes
But i know the lore of him specifically, he literally got arrested by the fbi and put in a prison for 3 years
Yeah I’ve known about this gypsy grifter since late 2020, idk how much you know about the other streamers like catboykami and codcomedytj but they’ve exposed the fuck out of this stinky mutt

Yeah I’ve known about this gypsy grifter since late 2020, idk how much you know about the other streamers like catboykami and codcomedytj but they’ve exposed the fuck out of this stinky mutt
I knew catboikami by the whole "incident" with fuentes, he seemd like a genuine grifting faggot yeah
idk about the second one
But im not sure in what way catboikami could "expose" anyone lol, all you need to do in gypsys place, just sent him the picture where he sucked the dildos in the maid outfit, You literally won the argument by default

I knew catboikami by the whole "incident" with fuentes, he seemd like a genuine grifting faggot yeah
idk about the second one
But im not sure in what way catboikami could "expose" anyone lol, all you need to do in gypsys place, just sent him the picture where he sucked the dildos in the maid outfit, You literally won the argument by default
Big deal he drank out of a dildo, gypsy isn’t even white that’s the thing he’s shown his dna test results on stream, he sells some shitty patches he brought from Ali baba and resells them to his viewers, the way he sells them is that you have to pm him your personal address, catboykami back in 2020 told him this method is dumb and that if the feds ever come knocking he’ll be fucked and so will the people who bought stuff, and surprise surprise the mutt got his shit kicked in, he got arrested for being a convinced felon in possession of a short barrel rifle, he was a felon because he previously and I’m not making these up: sold heroin to kids, shot someone out the window with a BB gun, and aside from him being a literal gypsy, he’s stupid af his streams aren’t interesting he doesn’t give any good takes unlike kami who is genuinely a high iq white swede

I would go into more depth but ik you aren’t even gonna care so I’m cutting it short, u want more than go on YouTube and watch CodComedyTJ’s video exposing gyppo

Big deal he drank out of a dildo, gypsy isn’t even white that’s the thing he’s shown his dna test results on stream, he sells some shitty patches he brought from Ali baba and resells them to his viewers, the way he sells them is that you have to pm him your personal address, catboykami back in 2020 told him this method is dumb and that if the feds ever come knocking he’ll be fucked and so will the people who bought stuff, and surprise surprise the mutt got his shit kicked in, he got arrested for being a convinced felon in possession of a short barrel rifle, he was a felon because he previously and I’m not making these up: sold heroin to kids, shot someone out the window with a BB gun, and aside from him being a literal gypsy, he’s stupid af his streams aren’t interesting he doesn’t give any good takes unlike kami who is genuinely a high iq white swede

I would go into more depth but ik you aren’t even gonna care so I’m cutting it short, u want more than go on YouTube and watch CodComedyTJ’s video exposing gyppo
Hm interesting, maybe i do not know the whole thing indeed, i just learned about his origins or smth
But he got out of prison now and he keep streaming, also still in fact selling stuff last time i checked lol
Damn.. i guess it really does get intreresting huh

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Hm interesting, maybe i do not know the whole thing indeed, i just learned about his origins or smth
But he got out of prison now and he keep streaming, also still in fact selling stuff last time i checked lol
Damn.. i guess it really does get intreresting huh
His gypsy mother did tarot card readings, she had a sign out front actually, all on

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
His gypsy mother did tarot card readings, she had a sign out front actually, all on

Yeah im gona take a look this guy seem to have 3 videos in regards to him

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
yet we could crush any pathetic country itt like a bug. yall wont be calling anybody cucks after you get drone striked lmao

yet we could crush any pathetic country itt like a bug. yall wont be calling anybody cucks after you get drone striked lmao
Haha, yes, that’s why you guys become so afraid whenever big man kim jong eun does anything

Keep fighting, maybe your men soon will realize that it’s all pointless and the fight is against your individual’s men interests but keep giving women rights and enriching Israel, hahahah, Americans

Haha, yes, that’s why you guys become so afraid whenever big man kim jong eun does anything

Keep fighting, maybe your men soon will realize that it’s all pointless and the fight is against your individual’s men interests but keep giving women rights and enriching Israel, hahahah, Americans
only thing we're afraid of is a mentally unstable bug with really powerful missiles (nukes) because we would have to blow a country to oblivion and fallout 3 begins duh

we still smack any country

america doesnt even have that much conflict lmao, we intervene in parts of the world because people cry to us and then criticize us for intervening even though every country cried for daddy usa to come hold their hand