• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Bump

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger

@Michael Myers

I am used to being alone but if I can be honest, I also like being alone. Perhaps this is how I have managed to be a 28 year old dateless KHHV. And I don’t think it’s normal for you to find it relatable, if anything it should be a foreign concept to you. But I hope things get better for you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and wishIwasSalludon
I am used to being alone but if I can be honest, I also like being alone. Perhaps this is how I have managed to be a 28 year old dateless KHHV. And I don’t think it’s normal for you to find it relatable, if anything it should be a foreign concept to you. But I hope things get better for you.
Thx bro

• +1
You will be rewarded in heaven

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and northern mogger
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and northern mogger
Why? You seem like a good muslim?
Prayer is one of the five pillars of Islam and I don't pray. They say the difference between a kafir and a believer is prayer. :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I am headed to hell and made peace with it.
The one heading to hell is me, I feel abandoned by god and have lost faith. If god exists I hope he guides me and has mercy on me, you remain faithful even in your suffering

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Prayer is one of the five pillars of Islam and I don't pray. They say the difference between a kafir and a believer is prayer. :forcedsmile:
I’m not sure which god to believe in, I will come to god sincerely and if he exists he will guide me