Is saying this to a girl with her friend group nt?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Talking to a girl that’s with her friend group is very important and underrated

should I ask one of her #4 girls that’s nearest to me and ask what’s the name of her #3 girl?

Then point something out bad about her in a jokingly matter “why you keep staring?” “Yo nose big asf”

Then turn the spotlight on my oneitis and be like “I gotta question, why [my oneitis] so pretty unlike yall?”

Then shake her hand like this?

Attachments

• IMG_3728.jpeg
    IMG_3728.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Girls definitely factor their friends feelings towards you when they wanna date you or not. Brutal but true

• +1
Reactions: Kazey
Girls definitely factor their friends feelings towards you when they wanna date you or not. Brutal but true
That’s not wat I said in the theead

• +1
@SadLivwr @shethinksimcute @n9wiff @thebuffdon690 @tyronechadmax @Samsepioler @vermillioncorefan @Achilles

• +1
Then point something out bad about her in a jokingly matter “why you keep staring?” “Yo nose big asf”

Then turn the spotlight on my oneitis and be like “I gotta question, why [my oneitis] so pretty unlike yall?”
They'd hate you for sure now and will persuade your oneitis not to consider you anymore

Unless you are strong HTN, your done for

They'd hate you for sure now and will persuade your oneitis not to consider you anymore

Unless you are strong HTN, your done for
they would probably laugh then think asking my oneitis that and shaking her land like that cute , they’d probably think im a bad boy too

• JFL
they would probably laugh then think asking my oneitis that and shaking her land like that cute , they’d probably think im a bad boy too
Definitely :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky and Kazey
Talking to a girl that’s with her friend group is very important and underrated

should I ask one of her #4 girls that’s nearest to me and ask what’s the name of her #3 girl?

Then shake her hand like this?
No don’t do that shit

Remove the yo nose big part and why she so pretty part I can do that with only 1-2 ppl
No just act normal and talk to them and get to know them

right idea wrong execution

Just hit on the ugliest girl and then ask her about her friends in a friendly manner

Huh
? @Sixdaysinfallujah66

Huh
? @Sixdaysinfallujah66
Jus compliment and do some cute shit, dont force her too much. And when she starts to trust u break her turst and make her insecure. Rinse and repeat until u get what u want

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Jus compliment and do some cute shit, dont force her too much. And when she starts to trust u break her turst and make her insecure. Rinse and repeat until u get what u want
How do u break her trust to make her insecure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back