Islam is right about women

IblsTarkan

IblsTarkan

aka Dr Love
“I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

The Prophet reportedly said: “I saw that the majority of the dwellers of Hell were women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

"If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

"You have rights over your women," (Sahih al-Bukhari)

The Prophet said: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said, “Yes.” He said: “This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Prophet PBUH was BASED af. He understood the evil of women and the manipulative power they have over men.
@SecularIslamist @RuggedAscender

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mayo mogger, chinpilled69 and 7 others
"You have rights over your women," Prophet Muhammad PBUH

“I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5096; Muslim, 2740.

The Prophet said: “Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?” The women said, “Yes.” He said: “This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

The Prophet reportedly said: “I saw that the majority of the dwellers of Hell were women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Prophet PBUH was BASED af. Maybe I should look into Islam JFL.
the west is extremely delusional, it is bluepilled and this is why they think islam is outdated or evil. islam addresses the harsh reality and tells it to you and it doesn't care what you think. if women are animals and have deformed hypergamous brains, then it will tell you about it. if someone's life has to be taken for the greater good, it'll order you to fight him. islam is the ultimate truth in a degenerate delusional world, this is why many cant understand it until they wake up and disconnect from their programming.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, PrinceLuenLeoncur, LooksThinker and 4 others
it must suck that even before colonalism and globalization exposing them jbw, their wymnx didn't want to fuck them :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mayo mogger and deadstock
the west is extremely delusional, it is bluepilled and this is why they think islam is outdated or evil. islam addresses the harsh reality and tells it to you and it doesn't care what you think. if women are animals and have deformed hypergamous brains, then it will tell you about it. if someone's life has to be taken for the greater good, it'll order you to fight him. islam is the ultimate truth in a degenerate delusional world, this is why many cant understand it until they wake up and disconnect from their programming.
Islam is the ONLY religion that is addressing these problems. And they get so much hate for it.

“I have not left behind me any fitnah (temptation) more harmful to men than women.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

"You have rights over your women," Prophet Muhammad PBUH

Prophet PBUH was BASED af. He understood the evil of women and the manipulative power they hold over men because of their looks.
I don't know bhai
I used to think islam is alright like 3 4 years ago
But as I grew up and saw things my mindset changed
Major change came when I discovered exmuslim channels on yt like Adam Seeker, Apostate Prophet

• +1
Reactions: aber and deadstock
I don't know bhai
Major change came when I discovered exmuslim channels on yt like Adam Seeker, Apostate Prophet
However I love listening to peaceful nasheeds
They calm me so much :love:

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, Eternal_ and ketamin
However I love listening to peaceful nasheeds
They calm me so much :love:
Bhai, there are 1.8 muzzies out there, ofc there is gonna be good ones and bad ones. Most ex muslims are the result of retarded upbringing and very harsh parents. Muslims are not angels, its like expecting all Americans to commit 0 crime just because they have laws that tell them not to.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don't know bhai
They all got refuted to oblivion by people like farid responds lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and emeraldglass
Ex

"If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Prophet PBUH was BASED af. He understood the evil of women and the manipulative power they have over men.
Islam also keeps hypergamy in check.

Confirmation bias

They all got refuted to oblivion by people like farid responds lol
Adam Seeker is undefeated tbh
If someone defeats him
I'm gonna accept islam isn't bad:ogre:

Bhai, there are 1.8 muzzies out there, ofc there is gonna be good ones and bad ones. Most ex muslims are the result of retarded upbringing and very harsh parents. Muslims are not angels, its like expecting all Americans to commit 0 crime just because they have laws that tell them not to.
Problem with all abrahamic religions is that they want to conquer as much as possible this is why so many attacks jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: IblsTarkan
Adam Seeker is undefeated tbh
If someone defeats him
I'm gonna accept islam isn't bad:ogre:
That guy larps as being ex muslim
Doesnt even know the shortest surah in the Quran

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Islam is the ONLY religion that is addressing these problems. And they get so much hate for it.
Christianity used to address these problems until it became populist and started accepting banged-up roasties who are looking for a Christian simp to settle down with after riding the cock carousel

Problem with all abrahamic religions is that they want to conquer as much as possible this is why so many attacks jfl
I will accept satanism but never a abrahamic relegion
( already accepted satanism )

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
I will accept satanism but never a abrahamic relegion
( already accepted satanism )
Satanism is synonymous with Hinduism here. It’s over for you, beta

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
mogger behaviour tbh, masculine traits are respected :feelshah:

It's also advocates betabuxxing tho tbf

It's also advocates betabuxxing tho tbf
not really, muslim women are advocated to marry the religious men for that is better for them. hypergamy only started to become a problem as other cultures and idealism started to clash.

i am christian but this is true

mogger behaviour tbh, masculine traits are respected :feelshah:
I know that had to happen cuz they were all created in kaliyuga and communities were needed to preserve and thrive that's why abrahamic religions are like that

• +1
Beta buxxing for a virgin = alpha buxxing
True no regret providing for a feminine women who loves me truly
Infact I'd get more motivation to provide for my family

• +1
Bhai
That guy larps as being ex muslim
Doesnt even know the shortest surah in the Quran
I used to watch his streams for 2 hours when I was Rotter
He still somehow proved them wrong

Tbh I am happy Islam is taking over the West. Maybe then can all this degeneracy end. The WEST HATES modest and pure women even tried to ban the hijab (in france). Instead the West wants hoes to roam the streets.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

It is right about men not women

a terrorist is trying to convert normal people to their disgusting religion

The west hates Islam. Most men do not hate most women, they hate Islam. Islam isn’t nor will it ever take over the west either, stop with this nonsense
It has a very good chance. Western cucks don't want to breed and the females would rather travel around being sluts.

Muslim population is probs going to overtake the West.

The west hates Islam. Most men do not hate most women, they hate Islam. Islam isn’t nor will it ever take over the west either, stop with this nonsense
French foids are fucking islamaxxed thugs:feelswhy:

a terrorist is trying to convert normal people to their disgusting religion
jfl keep seething. im not converting anyone fag. just stating the obvious.

enjoy ur slutmaxxed foids with muh femenism JFL. u people hate modest foids and create cultures where men are the cucks enslaved by the foids.

• JFL
Reactions: RuggedAscender
jfl keep seething. im not converting anyone fag. just stating the obvious.

enjoy ur slutmaxxed foids with muh femenism JFL. u people hate modest foids and create cultures where men are the cucks enslaved by the foids.
keep coping terrorist.

• JFL
Reactions: RuggedAscender
Whatever happens bhai
This world is definitely going to get more chaotic

These things are destined to happen
It's literally in kaliyuga

Attachments

• images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
religion is disgusting, but islam is the most disgusting shit ever.
I fuck allah in his butthole

Christianity isn’t disgusting.

Fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
When you realize that russia and the usa and the west are the ones qhi caused the most suffering in asia europe and Africa jfl.

When you realize that russia and the usa and the west are the ones qhi caused the most suffering in asia europe and Africa jfl.
I alr know that

Ok then why is your mindset so narrow
I was talking about the motive of abrahamic religions
Not about the problems these days

I was talking about the motive of abrahamic religions
Not about the problems these days
Yeah I agree with that there are that kind of fags. But when you think about it these will always be there, but rn our biggest problem is the elites that are fueling these wars

Yeah I agree with that there are that kind of fags. But when you think about it these will always be there, but rn our biggest problem is the elites that are fueling these wars
Don't care about them
Try to live ur life the way you want
It's the best we can do