it genuinely never began for most of you retards

T

truecel12

hgh at 5'10 14
the redpill wasnt accurate, but most of you fuckers wouldve been better off believing in that. most of you retards forget that looksmaxxing is SELF IMPROVEMENT BASED OFF THE INFORMATION OF THE BLACKPILL. YOU DONT SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ROTTING OVER THINGS YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT. never began for half of you niggas, the information and services that incels 30 years ago wouldve killed their father for at your fingertips and you guys DONT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

i had fuckers in my pms asking me about advice, and 3 months later i try to follow up on them. MOST OF THEM HAVENT DONE SHIT OR ARE SPENDING TIME "RESEARCHING". especially some trucels i see irl, i fry them with blackpill and those fuckers DONT ACCEPT IT. THE ONES THAT DO DONT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

your genetics dictate your potential, not your current position - john craso vick or smth

genuinely, most of this forum are slaves to their own minds. everybody thats ascended has already left the forum and the ones that are never post / lurk only some users. theres nothing left on this forum anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, boss8055, nathan and 6 others
Im just on this site bc i hate niggas and i like shitting on them here [i already ascended]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, poopoohead, Van and 3 others
Why bother typing this out? We know.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
the redpill wasnt accurate, but most of you fuckers wouldve been better off believing in that. most of you retards forget that looksmaxxing is SELF IMPROVEMENT BASED OFF THE INFORMATION OF THE BLACKPILL. YOU DONT SPEND ALL YOUR TIME ROTTING OVER THINGS YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT. never began for half of you niggas, the information and services that incels 30 years ago wouldve killed their father for at your fingertips and you guys DONT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

i had fuckers in my pms asking me about advice, and 3 months later i try to follow up on them. MOST OF THEM HAVENT DONE SHIT OR ARE SPENDING TIME "RESEARCHING". especially some trucels i see irl, i fry them with blackpill and those fuckers DONT ACCEPT IT. THE ONES THAT DO DONT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

your genetics dictate your potential, not your current position - john craso vick or smth

genuinely, most of this forum are slaves to their own minds. everybody thats ascended has already left the forum and the ones that are never post / lurk only some users. theres nothing left on this forum anymore.
genuinely. you can buy any hormone / drug you could want, and most of you people arent doing anything with that. you could be making so much money right now, you could be doing something more than this forum. the only reason why i even look at this shithole is to look at a select few users and their posts, and to check my notifs (rip my dopamine).

diy surgery is an option as well. not implants or rhino like some insane fuckers here, but fat dissolving and other diy shit you could do could maybe push your ltn ass to weak mtn / livable life. if your truecel then im sorry for you, but theres always something to do (if your young, past 25 its OVER FOR YOU IF YOUR ON THIS FORUM).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Keep typing im getting head by jb rn

• Love it
Reactions: truecel12

took me 4 years before i significantly started doing anything, most of these people need a train to hit them in the head to wake them up.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Attachments

• Nah.gif
    Nah.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese
took me 4 years before i significantly started doing anything, most of these people need a train to hit them in the head to wake them up.
good for you man.
people dont realise they wont ascend if they arent trying. people clown on people for gymcelling in their teens when they have more worth ethic than most of the rotters on this forum.
even as a ltn, i saved myself from trucel in my earlier years. even as a retarded 10 year old chink, i learned about mewing and the scam that is the layman's orthortropics (mike mew :lul::lul::lul::lul:), losing fat and socialcircle maxxing with sports. if you werent trying as a kid, its unlikely youd be trying now, unless you do something about it.

good for you man.
people dont realise they wont ascend if they arent trying. people clown on people for gymcelling in their teens when they have more worth ethic than most of the rotters on this forum.
even as a ltn, i saved myself from trucel in my earlier years. even as a retarded 10 year old chink, i learned about mewing and the scam that is the layman's orthortropics (mike mew :lul::lul::lul::lul:), losing fat and socialcircle maxxing with sports. if you werent trying as a kid, its unlikely youd be trying now, unless you do something about it.
Self improvement is masturbation. Most of these people crying about bad rheir life is couldve been happy within a day if they broke their bad habbits. Instead they get dementia, rots for years. Then when mommy hates you you either rope or ascend.

I agree. If you werent trying as a kid it never really began. The same things i did as a 10. year old,such as quitting football practice. Then getting a pc at 13, i continued making bad choices and now im 19, has seen hundreds of stocks i knew i shouldve bought dissapear., eventually the traumas from child hood become your own problem. To not pursue greatness is retarded.

The blackpill is supposed to be constructive, percise and a learning experience, as evident with my post count i did jackshit.

I assume you're 14. By having this mindset you're lightyears ahead than even most htns on rhis forum.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

surgery or death

bhai its not my fault the chinese child workers delayed my anastrozole order until 20th of june

Is there anything more laughable and cringey than a spiteful incel writing an essay to attack others who want to look better just because he will look like shit no matter what does? Just rope already, boyo. Remove yourself from the gene pool, you faggot weakling.

• JFL
bhai its not my fault the chinese child workers delayed my anastrozole order until 20th of june
find somewhere else to order
pct.zone fixxed me up in 2 weeks

Self improvement is masturbation. Most of these people crying about bad rheir life is couldve been happy within a day if they broke their bad habbits. Instead they get dementia, rots for years. Then when mommy hates you you either rope or ascend.

I agree. If you werent trying as a kid it never really began. The same things i did as a 10. year old,such as quitting football practice. Then getting a pc at 13, i continued making bad choices and now im 19, has seen hundreds of stocks i knew i shouldve bought dissapear., eventually the traumas from child hood become your own problem. To not pursue greatness is retarded.

The blackpill is supposed to be constructive, percise and a learning experience, as evident with my post count i did jackshit.

I assume you're 14. By having this mindset you're lightyears ahead than even most htns on rhis forum.
How to ACTUALLY stop mentally masutebating?

Just work. Seriously. Force yoursef in good times. If you feel good now, search work to be forced when lazy

I can provide a book that describes your current situation

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
you just need to do something other than researching. like people think theres some secret hack to productivity but those hacks only work if you actually use the hacks. you cant really do much if you dont try to work.

and its fine to mentally masturbate, as long as you are doing other stuff. dont spend the whole day doing it, only do it in your free time / if you actually have something immediate to do with that information.

researching is good, but its better to act than learn more most of the time

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Is there anything more laughable and cringey than a spiteful incel writing an essay to attack others who want to look better just because he will look like shit no matter what does? Just rope already, boyo. Remove yourself from the gene pool, you faggot weakling.
never said i was an incel. never wanted to attack others, wanted to warn people about what would happen if you dont change the trajectory of your life.

• +1

true true get surgeries or fie

luckily i have a good prospect who actually listens to my advice also idk how tf most ppl know shit ik everything but i dont even know when i had the time to learn it im usally beating my dick 7x a day so idk where i found the time