It saddens me that many people on this forum actually think of Suicide

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Platinum
If you have any negative thoughts about it you can always DM me boyos
I always say if you have will to off yourself (that takes literally the most amount of will in life) why don't you have will to figure out the solution?

why end it like a loser being afraid to live? other than that you are guaranteeing yourself hell so that's not God is it?
Jesus loves you and want's the best for you and when you put faith in him your life is going to change around from dark to bright

Remember that Christ loves you guys no matter who you are, what you've done or what you're going to do.

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 15:18: "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
John 15:19: "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, TechnoBoss, gigell and 3 others
I always say if you have will to off yourself (that takes literally the most amount of will in life) why don't you have will to figure out the solution?

why end it like a loser being afraid to live? other than that you are guaranteeing yourself hell so that's not God is it?
Jesus loves you and want's the best for you and when you put faith in him your life is going to change around from dark to bright

Remember that Christ loves you guys no matter who you are, what you've done or what you're going to do.

John 3:16: "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 15:19: "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."
Hmm I truly have brought all the Christianโ€™s out of their caves

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Funnyunenjoyer1

lol bro if God loved me he would not gave let me descend so hard my life is so shit now it used to be fucking amazing

lol bro if God loved me he would not gave let me descend so hard my life is so shit now it used to be fucking amazing
went from htn to ltn-subhuman because of prognathism

Do you blame them?

Most on this forum can NEVER improve as they are, to lightly put it, GENETIC TRASH.

Looksmaxxing will probably improve their PSL by 0.5-1 MAX.

It never even began for them. Suicide is a sweet release from this painful experience.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
went from htn to ltn-subhuman because of prognathism
maynes hes keeping me from being worldly but he def has favorites lol i dont understand why he puts me through so much pain so much of my life i suffered because of my looks and i ascended and he took it away from me

so what man

stay in yo lane and quit pocket watching

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Do you blame them?

Most on this forum can NEVER improve as they are, to lightly put it, GENETIC TRASH.

Looksmaxxing will probably improve their PSL by 0.5-1 MAX.

It never even began for them. Suicide is a sweet release from this painful experience.
well even if you think itโ€™s all genetics and your fucked up genetically why donโ€™t you get bimax, lefort 1 or even LL? at the end of the day itโ€™s all fixable even if youโ€™re super blackpilled

Itโ€™s the only way out sometimes, hopefully tho Iโ€™ll ascend

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
well even if you think itโ€™s all genetics and your fucked up genetically why donโ€™t you get bimax, lefort 1 or even LL? at the end of the day itโ€™s all fixable even if youโ€™re super blackpilled
Super cope. At least don't breed if you are going to fraud this hard because your future kids will still inherit the subhuman features.

God loved me so much he made me 5โ€™5๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

maynes hes keeping me from being worldly but he def has favorites lol i dont understand why he puts me through so much pain so much of my life i suffered because of my looks and i ascended and he took it away from me
Chances are you dont look that bad and its the world which has gotten so much more shit and materialistic.

90% of cases here when people say its their look. Well, explain how their fathers got women? Its easy to see that the world got more materialistic and women even more feministic and shitty behavior wise.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01

Users who are viewing this thread

Back