It will be over for all of us once genetic engineering gets more advanced

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I was just watching some videos on this shit and it makes me FURIOUS, once this becomes a thing none of us will stand a chance, these people are going to be engineered to be better than us in every way, we will have to use them as labour/sex slaves exclusively, and deny them all human rights, otherwise we will be guaranteed to live in a time of severe inequality. Imo I don't consider genetically engineered people to be people, unless the genetic engineering only went as far as to remove autism from a fetus, full on genetically engineered Chad's and Stacies should be shot on site.

Are yall with me in purging genetically engineered people once they become a thing?! They should either obey their creators or be put down like animals tbh. (IN VIDEO GAME)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 14693
Yeah, no chance competing in the job market if everyone is engineered to have a extremly high IQ.

But we are born right, I don't think it will affect us too much, maybe when we are close to retirenment anyways.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 26092
Yep thats what scares and excitesme most the we are born at the edge . Few years hereand there. I dont see how normal people cannot see the huge tsunami coming at them. Good god i am indian. And thisshit hole will remain shithole so no chance of peope here ascending inequally . But i cannot fathom whats to come in future like in 15 years
Yeah, no chance competing in the job market if everyone is engineered to have a extremly high IQ.

But we are born right, I don't think it will affect us too much, maybe when we are close to retirenment anyways.

you understand that this will probably take more than a century to implement right? at a very optimistic rate, some of us that havent offed ourselves or died to some stupid act will be rotting old bums with dysfunctioning bowels shitting out our old people food bank pantry handouts when the first primitive trials of this happen

i see genetic engineering as a positive, imagine a world where every child is genetically normie at the very minimum and there is no genetic dead ends/incels, imagine how the course of human evolution can change rapidly as we create new genes to adapt to our fast technological environment (better gastrointestinal systems for processed food, stronger eyes to handle bluelight etc)

shit i just realised this thread is from a year ago and not 2 days ago, holy fuck its already been so long since 2023