ITS OVER (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Lmaoo sorry bruh, but hey you got a month ahead of you if you’re really desperate… starve and do cardio everyday
I wanna look shredded not fucking starved

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nigga how tf am I gonna get that low in a month? Like I’m not dumb this is just false hope I’m asking a genuine question here and mf answer is go for a run JFL, Yh I’m defo gonna get shredded in a month by running 😆
Nigga are u stupid? What answer are u looking for? U think there’s a surgery or shortcut for this? Either give up or burn calories and stop consuming calories. It’s that fucking simple. Hop on ozenpic or addy to nuke appetite. Otherwise shut the fuck up and give up

This nigger doesn’t want it bad enough. Simple as that
Nah nigga I’m just being realistic unlike you. I wanna maintain muscle not lose all of it recklessly in a month otherwise wtf is the point of gymcelling I just threw away 3 years of good looksmaxxing for what? A possibility of talking to my oneitis like cmon. Not even 100% success rate after all that

• +1
I wanna look shredded not fucking starved
Then ay bruh… it’s over… women don’t actually give that much fuck abt the body… as long as you’re not fat or super skinny and a have a decent amount of muscles then you’re good

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and thebuffdon690
Nigga are u stupid? What answer are u looking for? U think there’s a surgery or shortcut for this? Either give up or burn calories and stop consuming calories. It’s that fucking simple. Hop on ozenpic or addy to nuke appetite. Otherwise shut the fuck up and give up
I don’t need to nuke appetite it’s already fine I can eat nothing the whole day with little effort and struggle that’s not the fucking point is it tho nigga?

• +1
Then ay bruh… it’s over… women don’t actually give that much fuck abt the body… as long as you’re not fat or super skinny and a have a decent amount of muscles then you’re good
Yeh I know that but it’s about losing progress for no reason

• +1
  • +1
I don’t need to nuke appetite it’s already fine I can eat nothing the whole day with little effort and struggle that’s not the fucking point is it tho nigga?
If u wanna get lean ur gonna have to burn calories. There’s no other way

Nah nigga I’m just being realistic unlike you. I wanna maintain muscle not lose all of it recklessly in a month otherwise wtf is the point of gymcelling I just threw away 3 years of good looksmaxxing for what? A possibility of talking to my oneitis like cmon. Not even 100% success rate after all that
@tombradylover

• +1
GUYS MY FUCKING ONEITIS IMPRINT IS GONNA BE AT THIS BIRTHDAY PARTY IN A MONTH THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS AND I CANT GO BECAUSE IM PEAK BULK AND LOOK LIKE JABBA THE HUTT ON STEROIDS FAAAAAAAAACKKK WHAT IS THIS LIFE KILL ME NOW.
You can use magick to get pussy

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Ur gonna lose some muscle. If it’s not worth it to u to get lean then don’t do it. It’s that simple
If I knew 100% she will be there it’s 1000% worth it but I don’t. Around 70% chance she will be there idk whether to take that chance or not

• +1
If I knew 100% she will be there it’s 1000% worth it but I don’t. Around 70% chance she will be there idk whether to take that chance or not
I can already tell u don’t want to do it. So don’t do it. Just mabtain ur muscle/progress. It’s just a bitch anyways.

OP is Indian

I can already tell u don’t want to do it. So don’t do it. Just mabtain ur muscle/progress. It’s just a bitch anyways.
Well it depends in one month can I reach a lean look? If not then yeh I don’t want to do it. All depends on that tbh

• +1
Well it depends in one month can I reach a lean look? If not then yeh I don’t want to do it. All depends on that tbh
U can if u try hard and are willing to lose some muscle.

U can if u try hard and are willing to lose some muscle.
Give me leanmaxxing guide or tips and how I can maintain as much as possible if I need to use PEDS ETC what I can do

• +1
Bump

• +1