ITT Salludon related Copypastas

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Gabriel Garko pilled
Is that what you came up with? You shitskin rat from the gutters of Liyari. You have 0 smv even in Pak. Low class Chaprasi pheno. And why did you post a screenshot of my private chat without asking? And conveniently skipped the part where I even told you myself that picture was edited.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TheMilkMan
You’re lucky we’re living in a society otherwise I’d have come to your trailer park home in the middle of the night and strangled you with my bare hands and after i’ve sent your twink ass to hell i’ll turn towards your fart queen mom and would drop a big boulder on her disgusting fat skull. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: TheMilkMan
except i graduated at 16 with a 4.0 gpa while being a masters in Neuropharmacology, quantum physics, molecular biology, dermatology, cognitive science, neurology, biochemistry, genetics, cellular biology, developmental biology, physiology

Nah but ill 100% fail

Also did i forget to mention that everyone on my family's a lawyer or doctor?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrahminBoss
Here's my psychoanalytic take on it all

It's just a cope cumskins employ to defend their fragile egos. You see, they have an inferiority complex because of their looks - whether they actually look ugly is not the point, they think they do. So they take solace in the fact that they're white as a defense mechanism for their sub-par self-image. When confronted with a mogger looking ethnic it destroys their world-view that whites are the best-looking race and so as a desperate attempt from their defense mechanism they say things like,

"He's just a dark skin european"
"He passes for white."
"He doesn't look *insert other ethnicity"
"He's trying to look white."

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Real shit.

I cringe so hard at basement dwelling curries here talking about bleaching their skin and shit.

Some curry whose name i forgot wrote a whole essay explaining how Salludon should bleach his skin, hair, get contacts and rhino to pass as white. :feelskek:

Also a honorary mention to the biggest self hating curry here, @2000 AKA Devansh.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
No he mogs me. I have his videos saved in my phone for motivation. Whenever i watch him my mewing strength goes super saiyan.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Mister Fuwy
Sure.
1B2AAA4A 4A8E 48FF B7E2 F57682AE47D4

That’s my bhai in the back. Unfortunately, he couldn’t inherit red undertones like mine.

stfu

anna 2 rassam please.

these fucking retards:

009662B8 ABB6 4CCD B95E 53E7C2731B17

51935C60 5F9A 42BC A054 8F76C0B240B3

She has normal looking dudes simping for her in comments and probably many more in dms. Why? Bcos she has a good body.

That’s how most men think. Women can have fucked up everything but they’ll be like, “well at least her eyes are good”, “at least she has big boobs”, “at least shes breathing”.

One decent quality is enough to compensate for everything she lacking in but it is completely opposite for men.You can have decent everything but if you have one negative trait like short height, small frame, big forehead, big nose, crooked teeth, small mouth, balding etc is a good enough reason for most foids to reject you.

So fucking brutal!