Japan is paying BBCs $75k to repopulate their country with Japanese women

Not true this is just niggers coping

I live in Asia and let me tell you Asian foids wont touch blacks unless they have a fetish because blacks are seen as a lesser race here, especially in korea and japan
stop coping

• +1
Reactions: nope
I know someone exactly like this, natively from Scotland and he slays easily

he looks like @LooksThinker

Is his life kind of like this

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Nah, he met the girl off Tinder, Hinge, and other dating apps. He's literally getting sued by one of the girls.

Seems like a grifter regardless. He's probably using his status and money then.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and human304

Do you think asians are self hating because of media? I dont think they are naturally like this, i think its because of shit diets that made all the men lack dimorphisism.

Seems like a grifter regardless. He's probably using his status and money then.
he is a broke photographer , who got kicked out from monsoon diaries travel group because he could not pay travel expenses and sexual harassment (fucked two fellow asian traveller's fiances)

• JFL
because SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane

I live in Asia and let me tell you Asian foids wont touch blacks unless they have a fetish because blacks are seen as a lesser race here, especially in korea and japan
@human304, you need to enlighten brah

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and human304
Do you think asians are self hating because of media? I dont think they are naturally like this, i think its because of shit diets that made all the men lack dimorphisism.
No Asians just have that kind of facial structure

And I'm not sure about in the west but over here Asians are generally very proud of their heritage especially if they come from conservative families or have a wealthy background.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and HTN_Mentalcel
Wdym ironic? I conveyed my point clearly, asians don’t necessarily view them as inferior but they’re not attracted to them whatsoever
Why do only asian women approach me as a LTN nigcel?

Can they sense that i can digest milk like white brah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah

what percentage of asian do you think have a self hate complex> Imo its usually the ones raised in low income households and are ususally ltb.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Why do only asian women approach me as a LTN nigcel?

Can they sense that i can digest milk like white brah
Its a bit different when it comes to western asians, also the ones approaching you are probably southeast asian.

what would happen if a 5"11 MTN white guy lived his whole life in an asian country e.g being born in malaysia, korea, japan, etc.
Would get his dick wet 24/7

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Its a bit different when it comes to western asians, also the ones approaching you are probably southeast asian.
They were FOB chinese or korean tho. Never been approached by a SEA

• JFL
what percentage of asian do you think have a self hate complex> Imo its usually the ones raised in low income households and are ususally ltb.
Over here probably about 20 percent but I live in an extremely wealthy and good part of Asia. Most multiracial place too so everyone gets along regardless of race so that is probably another factor.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
  • +1
Over here probably about 20 percent but I live in an extremely wealthy and good part of Asia. Most multiracial place too so everyone gets along regardless of race so that is probably another factor.
thats what i thought most prefer their own race in rich areas,

• +1
Reactions: murdah and n9wiff
Were they GL?
They looked like the kinda women that only like white dudes.
Idk if they were gl. I can’t rate chinamen

• Woah
Chinese - Indian is the most common mixed couple here

I too am Indian mixed Chinese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
I thought you don’t like asians
i dont, im just asking questions about racemixng, it seems most date within their race. It seems universal.

• +1
i dont, im just asking questions about racemixng, it seems most date within their race. It seems universal.
True, asians racemix the most in the us.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Jfl, not when it comes to whites. Tons of white sperm from sperm banks get imported to East asia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, HTN_Mentalcel and IRL_Reject
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, n9wiff, murdah and 1 other person
Chinese - Indian is the most common mixed couple here

I too am Indian mixed Chinese
do a lot of people have identitiy issues? I dont feel like i fit in anywhere as a slavcel in the uk, no place to call home, i suspect racemixed societies dont know thier racisal identity.

• So Sad
sad reality for asian men :feelswhy:
I mean apparently they are paying huge black guys to fuck their tiny asian sluts

hl_dPH.gif

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
do a lot of people have identitiy issues? I dont feel like i fit in anywhere as a slavcel in the uk, no place to call home, i suspect racemixed societies dont know thier racisal identity.
what slavic country

the blacks who fuck asian women are prob dicklet blacks that are expected to have a bbc but have small 5-6 inch cock so they go for asian women out of insecurity

Over here our identity is more towards our nationality. All of the foods, cuisines, celebrations and holidays are all a mix of Chinese, Indian and Malay celebrations.

It's more about how the races are being mixed I would say. Indians and Chinese were brought to Malaysia several generations back and have had a deep history within the country. There of course would be a big difference if our government just decided to bring a lot of foreign workers all of the sudden. The harmony just wouldn't be there

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: human304
the blacks who fuck asian women are prob dicklet blacks that are expected to have a bbc but have small 5-6 inch cock so they go for asian women out of insecurity
Insecurity

• Hmm...
  • JFL

Black people are respected in Asia. Can't even get away with dating a land-whale Indian without being pressed :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Jason Voorhees and murdah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nope and n9wiff
No Asians just have that kind of facial structure

And I'm not sure about in the west but over here Asians are generally very proud of their heritage especially if they come from conservative families or have a wealthy background.
Really? I read an article about a Chinese man who tells his daughters to fuck BWC for white genes