Joker is the ultimate rape pill

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life great incorporated
in the last scene of Joker (2018), Joker realizes his psychiatrist is a low iq cog in the machine and then escapes the insane asylum. As he walks out of the psychiatrist’s office his shoes leave bloody footprints, implying he killed her.

but what they don’t tell u is the psychiatrist is Harley Quinn, his future obedient slut who parrots all his dark triad philosophy.

all joker did was RAPE (aka fuck consentually) Harley so BRUTALLY that she bled all over the place, possibly from his huge cock, leaving his mark on her forever aka he literally owns this slut and any other man who fucks her is a beta cuckold.

so she had no choice but to date her rapist, a story we all have learned from reddit is not as uncommon as it sounds, it’s actually very common. the end.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, lemonnz, Vermilioncore and 2 others
Just rape women theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, ggg.tv🤫, Autismcel and 2 others
It came out 2019 retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, vermillioncorefan and Trilogy
His therapist didn't look like Lady Gaga so you're wrong pal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gus17 and vermillioncorefan
You see that’s what a big cock does — it acts like a brain parasite when it enters a woman’s shithole or cunt and takes control of her every emotion and action. I remember one of my aunts cheated on her criminal husband with a different criminal. Both criminals ended up leaving her so now she’s alone. That’s what good dick does. It changes you.

You see that’s what a big cock does — it acts like a brain parasite when it enters a woman’s shithole or cunt and takes control of her every emotion and action. I remember one of my aunts cheated on her criminal husband with a different criminal. Both criminals ended up leaving her so now she’s alone. That’s what good dick does. It changes you.
you reckon it would do the same to a man?

• Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger