just went out with sandals to buy me a cookie rq

Other way around, WMBF
This is gonna be me in the future. If I don’t get my Ashkenazi princess, I’m shooting for an Ethiopian or Eritrean princess 😩😮‍💨🤤

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
This is gonna be me in the future. If I don’t get my Ashkenazi princess, I’m shooting for an Ethiopian or Eritrean princess 😩😮‍💨🤤
Disgusting. Imagine being christian and wanting to procreate with a jew

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Disgusting. Imagine being christian and wanting to procreate with a jew
I like Jews :p I also would like to have high IQ offspring so they can take care of me and their mother when we’re old and frail

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon and murdah
25,000 posts, you are the r biggest larper. if you were actually 6’5, you wouldnt be rotting here
Exactly. You can’t give me a genuine reason why because you’ve convinced yourself that I’m a subhuman to make yourself feel better.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cuck trait

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Exactly. You can’t give me a genuine reason why because you’ve convinced yourself that I’m a subhuman to make yourself feel better.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Cuck trait
6’5 chads rot on incel forums man fr, @Xangsane is a larper also

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
6’5 chads rot on incel forums man fr, @Xangsane is a larper also
When did I say I was Chad :feelskek: ? what kind of cucked fantasy is this?I’m 16:feelskek:

• JFL
When did I say I was Chad :feelskek: ? what kind of cucked fantasy is this?I’m 16:feelskek:
IMG 8455

• JFL
6’5 white chadlites rot on incel forums :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
It was bait I’ve already said this to Julian jfl Also cucked that he even remembers that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: rent free
i didnt remember that lol, i just searched thru ur msgs

It was bait I’ve already said this to Julian jfl Also cucked that he even remembers that :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: rent free
bro has a collection of your posts hanging on his wall

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
i didnt remember that lol, i just searched thru ur msgs
Sure bud :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: do you have a‘ I ❤️ Moggathon’ poster on your wall

You mentioned ‘Chad’ before searching it meaning you loosely remember that post. Thus proving I live in your head rent free.
Nigga are u retarded… you said 6’5 and chadlite in the same sentence :lul::lul::lul:

@moggathon ur always the one quoting my posts first jfl, i dont even enter ur threads yet u always reply to me :ROFLMAO:

@moggathon ur always the one quoting my posts first jfl, i dont even enter ur threads yet u always reply to me :ROFLMAO:
rentfree bud, rentfree

• +1
Look He’s still adamant on gaining my attention that’s why he tagged me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: rent fucking free
It is my last response to you Gupta Singh. Have a good night

• JFL
iron man marvel GIF
“Jarvis pull up all the information I have on Moggathon’

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, UZB_Strebl and st.hamudi but 6‘5
[IMG alt="KIVVV"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/68/68672.jpg?1714501381[/IMG]

KIVVV

potato peeler of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Joined Apr 5, 2024
Last seen Today at 4:38 PM

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV