Leanmaxing changes your whole face

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I thought it would just reduce the bloat in cheeks, but everything starts to look different. The eyes get bigger and more expressive, brow ridge looks more prominent, sharper jawline, even my nose looks leaner. You will never know what your true potential is until you've leanmaxed, bloatmaxing is a destroyer of facial aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, user123456, 5.5psl and 9 others
I will start MMA soon i hope it leanmaxes me

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dehydrated
i hope so, im like 25ish percent body fat rn

• +1
Reactions: cavy
No leaness for ur bonelessness

• +1
Reactions: 91302, Deleted member 41050, datboijj and 1 other person
I thought it would just reduce the bloat in cheeks, but everything starts to look different. The eyes get bigger and more expressive, brow ridge looks more prominent, sharper jawline, even my nose looks leaner. You will never know what your true potential is until you've leanmaxed, bloatmaxing is a destroyer of facial aesthetics.
Lemonbottle your cheeks and hyoid only brotherman

If eyes are getting bigger then it looksmin for me

height and weight?

If eyes are getting bigger then it looksmin for me
He means it's getting brighter and more expessive and looking better

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and vinn98
Reminder op is a bona fide subhuman.

That’s what i’m aiming for. Any muscle?
Yes definitely. I work out every day with dumbells and a bench, just upper body. I only do 48 reps total per day, + weighted situps on 2 days in a 5 day split. My goal is the ripped Brad Pitt from Fight Club physique, I think it has high appeal to females.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
He’s a mogger when lean and with a buzz
Thx. New field report

Is it possible to leanmax without loosing muscle and/or a ton of weight?

Is it possible to leanmax without loosing muscle and/or a ton of weight?
I'm down to 165 pounds now and my muscles don't seem smaller, maybe just a bit.

• +1
Reactions: mixedbreed.mtn