Let's say social media disappeared

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
no more tik tok, youtube, insta, snap, twitter, .org, all gone. No more smartphones or video games, gone.

Only technology we have left are regular phones and flip phones, can only call or text, no internet except on computers but they are not as advanced and they are mostly for work.

Last but not least, NO MORE DATING APPS.

I know this would never happen but if it did how would it affect people? Would everyones attention span increase from not zombie scrolling anymore? How will it effect dating, will women's standards go back to normal since they are not bombarded with seeing chads all day on their phone?
Would the current incel crisis finally end?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock, horizon, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
I know this would never happen but if it did how would it affect people? Would everyones attention span increase from not zombie scrolling anymore? How will it effect dating, will women's standards go back to normal since they are not bombarded with seeing chads all day on their phone?
Yes it would increase their attention span,no they wont go back to normal,since they have already programmed it in mind that chad still exists out there for them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and dopaminebeyondfried
no more tik tok, youtube, insta, snap, twitter, .org, all gone. No more smartphones or video games, gone.

Only technology we have left are regular phones and flip phones, can only call or text, no internet except on computers but they are not as advanced and they are mostly for work.

Yes incels would be integrated into normal dating culture with speed dates being the most common way to meet people it would be a net positive

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and xegigi
it would only do good

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and dopaminebeyondfried
Yes incels would be integrated into normal dating culture with speed dates being the most common way to meet people it would be a net positive

• WTF
Reactions: not__cel
I think that life in EU and America peaked before the 2008 recession, in terms of technology and economy, everything went downhill since then.

things would go back to early 00s

• +1
Reactions: Sny and dopaminebeyondfried
Bump wanna know everyone's thoughts

I hope it happens but at the same time the internet is good for information to many people at the same time everywhere

I hope it happens but at the same time the internet is good for information to many people at the same time everywhere
Let's be honest most people don't do shit with all this info

• +1
Reactions: Runawaytictac
The dating situation would somewhat improve but not to a large extent, because feminism is still around, and it's not like women's standards have changed.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
The dating situation would somewhat improve but not to a large extent, because feminism is still around, and it's not like women's standards have changed.
Overtime their standards could lower

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa