Life is not worth protecting

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
War and genocide cause less human life = fewer stressors. Also, only oppose abortion to take a stand against sex havers, not to protect the fetus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Primalsplit, Klasik01 and 3 others
War and genocide cause less human life = fewer stressors. Also, only oppose abortion to take a stand against sex havers, not to protect the fetus.
If life is not worth protecting why you don't go out to kill somebody and get shot later

I am against abortion because I don't want the feminist motherfuckers to manage to establish their death cult on a large scale.

I am against abortion because I don't want the feminist motherfuckers to manage to establish their death cult on a large scale.
They already did a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Klasik01
Yes we are fucked, but I have hope that the matriarchy will one day be destroyed
Are you kidding? Men are becoming more feminine,simpish, and feminist each passing year. We are on our way to a bonobo type society (if we are not there already) it’s already over

• +1
Reactions: INB and Klasik01
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
Are you kidding? Men are becoming more feminine,simpish, and feminist each passing year. We are on our way to a bonobo type society (if we are not there already) it’s already over
True but also this

I think there will be a masculinist reaction in the future.

And the worst thing is women don't like those type of men but want more men to be like that, result = leftist incels who don't identify themselves as such. Women just want to live alone and put the rug for the jew agenda while men still think they're in past times.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallnegga
True but also this

I think there will be a masculinist reaction in the future.

Nah that’s just wishful thinking. Incels are too lazy and not extremist ideologically. You can even see it in this forum, MORE than half are just normie wannabes chad worshiping faggots. They don’t have anger or hatred of society. They are just sad they can’t be like them, and if given the chance would forget all about how they and their fellow incels were treated by normies and society. It’s over, from here it’s just lower birth rates and more feminism until replaced by more traditionalist immigrants

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and Freixel