halloweed

halloweed

gonna ascend

• +1
Reactions: nathan, nope and murdah
wish I was 6"8 but I'm still grateful

• +1
Reactions: nope and murdah
if he was 6"3 will girls still go up to him like that?

how the fuck he is 6’8 then foids are 5’11 and 6’3?

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and murdah

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and murdah
"I need to find the position right"

• +1
Reactions: murdah
if he was 6"3 will girls still go up to him like that?
the guy is the embodiment of tyrone watched his video everything is going for him, if it isnt his height its voice halo,if it isnt his voice its his frame halo if isnthis body its his face halo(got a great bone structure by the way) and if its aint that then its his bbc and aura.all in all hes not making up for anything with his height hes got everything woman are looking for theres a difference between someone who has height saving him v someone who can lose the attribute and still slay regardless cause of his other halos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, roping3264, nope and 2 others
This guy will only get fetishized. Crazy sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Sens
IRL 6'5 but tyrone for sure

• +1
the guy is the embodiment of tyrone watched his video everything is going for him, if it isnt his height its voice halo,if it isnt his voice its his frame halo if its his body its his face halo(got a great bone structure by the way) and if its aint that then its his bbc and aura all in all hes not making up for anything with his height hes got everything woman are looking for theres a difference between someone who has height saving him v someone who can lose the attribute and still slay regardless cause of his other halos
nah u summarized this excellently I agree too but I feel like he wouldn't get as much approaches as he is seen as a landmark because of height

• Love it
Reactions: oxymoron
nah u summarized this excellently I agree too but I feel like he wouldn't get as much approaches as he is seen as a landmark because of height
He gets aproached cause hes somewhat famous

He gets ioi because he’s tall, freakishly tall

He’d probably still fet iois if he was 6’3

height can make a difference but its not detrimental cause hes got so many things going for him, hes NT asf so i doubt not being 6ft 8 is ever gonna make a woman change there perspective of him

This guy will only get fetishized. Crazy sex appeal
True he will never find a true love, he’ll be treated as sex object by crazy foids

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and murdah
True he will never find a true love, he’ll be treated as sex object by crazy foids

Brutal
He’ll get fine snowbunnies and latinas at least

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
do
Muh heels, heels give like 2.5-3 inches and he has 1 inch shoes as well.

So that foid should be like 6’1

He is probably 6’6 irl
do u rlly live in ukraine?

He gets aproached cause hes somewhat famous

He gets ioi because he’s tall, freakishly tall

He’d probably still fet iois if he was 6’3
he is not really famius lol so ur coping, hes gets iois cause he possesses thinks u cant looksmaxx ur way through, tell me how u gonna gain 6 inches or more to get his height without surgery, and this nigga decided to be born and got it, tell me how u gonna build ur body to get even a 1/3 of his frame and say to someone “it took me 1 week to obtain” looking all juiced up?the sad reality is woman dont go for “try hard” genetics they go for men that can give them there genes effortlessly, remeber a woman wants ger child to have an easy life its a reflection in her

height can make a difference but its not detrimental cause hes got so many things going for him, hes NT asf so i doubt not being 6ft 8 is ever gonna make a woman change there perspective of him
dog you are glazing this guy way too much, i watched one of his full vids and he actually didnt seem to be that NT or have any type of rizz either. Hes heavily leaning on his height frame and face. Legit is just like a 6'6 and 6'8 dude i know who have the same type of mannerism. Uber tall guys all seem to develop this way because of how they are treated based on height

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
he is not really famius lol so ur coping, hes gets iois cause he possesses thinks u cant looksmaxx ur way through, tell me how u gonna gain 6 inches or more to get his height without surgery, and this nigga decided to be born and got it, tell me how u gonna build ur body to get even a 1/3 of his frame and say to someone “it took me 1 week to obtain” looking all juiced up?the sad reality is woman dont go for “try hard” genetics they go for men that can give them there genes effortlessly, remeber a woman wants ger child to have an easy life its a reflection in her
He literally got approached for being known lol

I dont think he gets aproached for any other reason
Just hella iois

Muh heels, heels give like 2.5-3 inches and he has 1 inch shoes as well.

So that foid should be like 6’1

He is probably 6’6 irl
Dude my mom is 5’7.5

Some women are tall then wear 3 inch heels

• +1
Dude my mom is 5’7.5

Some women are tall then wear 3 inch heels
He looks 4 inches taller than blonde at the most, he is 6’9 in shoes than she is 6’1 barefoot at the bare minimum

• JFL
dog you are glazing this guy way too much, i watched one of his full vids and he actually didnt seem to be that NT or have any type of rizz either. Hes heavily leaning on his height frame and face. Legit is just like a 6'6 and 6'8 dude i know who have the same type of mannerism. Uber tall guys all seem to develop this way because of how they are treated based on height
unironically i may been fooled of him being nt because he possesses nt qualities🤣🤣🤣 if u kno u kno

• +1
and just cause a nigga isnt screaming like some fucking monkey every second(im thinking of kai and speed) does not mean hes not “that” NT, literally watched his video again and I can see this nigga got that “i fuck any bitch i want” energy

and just cause a nigga isnt screaming like some fucking monkey every second(im thinking of kai and speed) does not mean hes not “that” NT, literally watched his video again and I can see this nigga got that “i fuck any bitch i want” energy
bro its clear you want to get topped by this dude calm down.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
bro its clear you want to get topped by this dude calm down.
i already did his shit taste good, once you go black u never go back

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
i already did his shit taste good, once you go black u never go back
Actual faggot holy fuck, proof that BBC cucks like this are urkcel fags

@Michael Myers faggots.org

He looks 4 inches taller than blonde at the most, he is 6’9 in shoes than she is 6’1 barefoot at the bare minimum
This isn’t even a good shot to judge height difference. And even then this is well above 4 inches JFLL. Nigga grab a ruler.

IMG 7337

Actual faggot holy fuck, proof that BBC cucks like this are urkcel fags

@Michael Myers faggots.org
what a dumb bitch, can tell this nigga got no friends no bitches and talks to snapchat ai cause thats the closest friend he got gwo a pair of bulls and stop crying about fag u closeted homosexual discord predator looking ahh

IMG 7338

This is 5’8 vs 6ft. 4 inch difference.

what a dumb bitch, can tell this nigga got no friends no bitches and talks to snapchat ai cause thats the closest friend he got gwo a pair of bulls and stop crying about fag u closeted homosexual discord predator looking ahh
Ironic coming from you, considering I'm not the one sucking off some nigger cos muh muscular muh frame muh rizz

Go suck on more small black cock faggot