MAKINITHAPPEN EVISCERATION THREAD PART II (MORE BRUTAL THAN THE LAST)

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
Brad Pitt Hello GIF

hats off to you ravi, you played the brutal expose thread off decently well, but ya knew this was coming, you thought this was the end but it’s only just begun, and i’m showing no mercy this time :feelshmm:

if you guys haven’t checked out the part one to this duology, here it is, make sure to bump and make the street shitting dalit @MakinItHappen seethe even more :feelshehe:

now let’s get right into it shall we?

we all know how emotional @MakinItHappen can get, how much he cries and continues to write 5 page long essays that no one reads, here’s a brutal example

observe exhibit A…

IMG 2930

@moggathon managed to make a guy (twice his fucking age :feelskek:) cry enough to write 4-5 university level, first class essays about him, and he wasn’t even fucking reading a single one :lul:, he didn’t stop there, @MakinItHappen had enough, he couldn’t take the disrespect anymore, if stripping away his ego, the same way he stripped down his size XS clothes for horny old homosexual men, wasn’t enough, he thinks it’s a good idea to send him a vocaroo, that @moggathon once again, DNR :feelshaha:

https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-makinithappen-evisceration-thread.1035875/post-15565814

brad pitt laughing GIF

“you are very mistaken my friend… very mistaken”

does buddy think he’s fucking batman or something? :feelskek:

IMG 2933

you are not batman bro, you’re elijah jameson, goofy ass :feelskek:

IMG 2934

it doesn’t stop there, he lets teenagers on the forum get under his brown shit coloured skin so much, he regularly disappears from the forum

observe exhibit B…

IMG 2929

IMG 2947

“i am just going to delete my account and leave”

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

sure about that bhai?

are you really sure about that… because the last time you said that, you made three accounts right after and went straight back to your narcy ass curry off the floor licking ass activities

let’s delve into that point actually… he is one narcy, self obsessed fucking indian ain’t he? :forcedsmile:

observe exhibit C…

IMG 2951

this is MakinItCurry posting on another forum, one of the many he occasionally vents on because looksmax.org, or as he likes to call it, “cuckmax.org” continues to see through his delusions, anyways, surely other guys on other forums will find him attractive right?

IMG 2950

Speed Try Not To Laugh GIF by Strapped Entertainment

IMG 2952

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

that fucking did it for me :lul::ROFLMAO: this indian bacterial cell can’t catch a break, anywhere on the internet, maybe that explains his hate for “zoomers” and what we’ve done to the internet, despite the internet being made for us ;)

moving on… i dabbled into his supposed “prime” (i cant say this without caging irl :forcedsmile:) in the last thread, and mentioned this

IMG 2953

well guys, when i say something, i mean it, and i wasn’t lying, here’s some rare footage of him taking it up the ass by @AlexBrown84 ’s 77 year old jewish sugardaddy… and enjoying it :dafuckfeels:

4134334_IMG_2935.jpeg

i’m not allowed to showcase the full footage unfortunately, otherwise he will sue me for copyright claim, you can check the full video out on his OF, onlyfans.com/makinitcum, it’s how he’s able to afford his luxury lifestyle of travelling with his roastie megamind ass granny girlfriend of his

IMG 2887
Look Looking GIF

and his cope supplements like collagen and cow tallow, which is ironic since he’s not allowed rub what he worships on his face??? :feelsshh::dafuckfeels:

nevermind guys, he’s allowed to swim in cow shit in his religion :feelshah:

56C39D6C A945 48F4 9BD3 026DC042FB57

i see, swimming in his holy cow dung with other men, he’s quite open about his sexuality, came right out the closet didn’t he?

IMG 2872

wait a minute… :dafuckfeels:

neck?

IMG 2957

Shocked Episode 2 GIF by Friends

it all makes sense now! :dafuckfeels: @MakinItHappen enjoys sexy dimorphic necks! who would’ve known :feelshaha:

if you still haven’t caged yet, i’ll give you something that laughs, if you’re a young summer child, as in, you came here from tiktok and weren’t here in 2020-2022, you wouldn’t know this, but i’m about to give it to ya…

you guys know about this vampire chad right?

IMG 5977

ian somerhalder, well… guess what, our very own sexually dimorphic indian vampire chad @MakinItHappen , claimed to be his lookalike

Canadian Lol GIF

i’m serious, he actually tried to say on here, that he is ian somerhalder’s real life doppelgänger

fuck right off you tamil nadu weasel :lul:

IMG 2941

“ yeah guys, me and him lookalike”

IMG 2943
IMG 6855

uncanny fucking resemblance guys :feelskek: we found damon salvatore’s lookalike! stop searching! he’s been right under our noses this whole time, cheeky fucking bugger :feelshah:

IMG 2942

“ i do bro, me and him are the same height as well, we’re both 5’9, which, theoretically, is the perfect male height, since it’s not too tall nor short, being too tall is a looksmin, im the perfect height, im ravi, im chad 🤓☝️

yeah sure bhai, being 5’9 is a pretty good height, not really touching manletism but respectable in the real world i guess

IMG 2949

wait a minute… what’s that? :dafuckfeels:

IMG 2959

triple h badass GIF by WWE

it can’t be… :dafuckfeels:

IMG 2960

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RAVI? :feelskek:

Angry Jason Momoa GIF by Saturday Night Live

YOU’RE 5’7(.5 :feelskek:) ?? YOU SAID YOU WERE 5’9 YOU FUCKING LARPING SON OF A GUN!!

unfortunately, i can only put in 25 files, which i don’t think i exceeded, meaning there could potentially be a part tres baby :dafuckfeels::feelshah:

@MakinItHappen take the jesterpill bro, you’ll be high amongst the jesters of the forum, you’ll rank like this :lul:

1) @MakinItHappen
2) @the BULL (possibly tied with ravi)
3) @subhumanchad / @badg96

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @eduardkoopman @Sny @0hMan @Lmao @Gargantuan @Ape101 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Hamdan @Crisick @ascension @Autismcel @FaceandBBC @Diarrhoea @Alt Number 3 @grimjoww @ketamin @Kristin @Lux @Skywalker @Mr. President @Orc @Blackgymmax @Ricky212 @try2beme @Pride @SecularIslamist @synock21 @TechnoBoss @twilight @yeeyeeslayer @WeiWei @tombradylover @BrahminBoss @moggathon @optimisticzoomer
@NorwoodAscender

Attachments

• 56C39D6C-A945-48F4-9BD3-026DC042FB57.jpeg
    56C39D6C-A945-48F4-9BD3-026DC042FB57.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2952.png
    IMG_2952.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2935.jpeg
    IMG_2935.jpeg
    674 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronechadmax, bloomercel, Jova and 54 others
enjoyable read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, 97baHater, greywind and 8 others
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, cancercell, greywind and 14 others
Brad Pitt Hello GIF

hats off to you ravi, you played the brutal expose thread off decently well, but ya knew this was coming, you thought this was the end but it’s only just begun, and i’m showing no mercy this time :feelshmm:

if you guys haven’t checked out the part one to this duology, here it is, make sure to bump and make the street shitting dalit @MakinItHappen seethe even more :feelshehe:

we all know how emotional @MakinItHappen can get, how much he cries and continues to write 5 page long essays that no one reads, here’s a brutal example

observe exhibit A…

View attachment 2921507

@moggathon managed to make a guy (twice his fucking age :feelskek:) cry enough to write 4-5 university level, first class essays about him, and he wasn’t even fucking reading a single one :lul:, he didn’t stop there, @MakinItHappen had enough, he couldn’t take the disrespect anymore, if stripping away his ego, the same way he stripped down his size XS clothes for horny old homosexual men, wasn’t enough, he thinks it’s a good idea to send him a vocaroo, that @moggathon once again, DNR :feelshaha:

https://looksmax.org/threads/brutal-makinithappen-evisceration-thread.1035875/post-15565814

brad pitt laughing GIF

View attachment 2921534

View attachment 2921537

it doesn’t stop there, he lets teenagers on the forum get under his brown shit coloured skin so much, he regularly disappears from the forum

observe exhibit B…

View attachment 2921542

View attachment 2921584

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

sure about that bhai?

are you really sure about that… because the last time you said that, you made three accounts right after and went straight back to your narcy ass curry off the floor licking ass activities

let’s delve into that point actually… he is one narcy, self obsessed fucking indian ain’t he? :forcedsmile:

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2921591

this is MakinItCurry posting on another forum, one of the many he occasionally vents on because looksmax.org, or as he likes to call it, “cuckmax.org” continues to see through his delusions, anyways, surely other guys on other forums will find him attractive right?

View attachment 2921596

View attachment 2921599

that fucking did it for me :lul::ROFLMAO: this indian bacterial cell can’t catch a break, anywhere on the internet, maybe that explains his hate for “zoomers” and what we’ve done to the internet, despite the internet being made for us ;)

moving on… i dabbled into his supposed “prime” (i cant say this without caging irl :forcedsmile:) in the last thread, and mentioned this

View attachment 2921608

well guys, when i say something, i mean it, and i wasn’t lying, here’s some rare footage of him taking it up the ass by @AlexBrown84 ’s 77 year old jewish sugardaddy… and enjoying it :dafuckfeels:

4134334_IMG_2935.jpeg

i’m not allowed to showcase the full footage unfortunately, otherwise he will sue me for copyright claim, you can check the full video out on his OF, onlyfans.com/makinitcum, it’s how he’s able to afford his luxury lifestyle of travelling with his roastie megamind ass granny girlfriend of his

View attachment 2921637
Look Looking GIF

and his cope supplements like collagen and cow tallow, which is ironic since he’s not allowed rub what he worships on his face??? :feelsshh::dafuckfeels:

View attachment 2921635

i see, swimming in his holy cow dung with other men, he’s quite open about his sexuality, came right out the closet didn’t he?

View attachment 2921641

neck?

View attachment 2921646

it all makes sense now! :dafuckfeels: @MakinItHappen enjoys sexy dimorphic necks! who would’ve known :feelshaha:

if you still haven’t caged yet, i’ll give you something that laughs, if you’re a young summer child, as in, you came here from tiktok and weren’t here in 2020-2022, you wouldn’t know this, but i’m about to give it to ya…

View attachment 2921648

ian somerhalder, well… guess what, our very own sexually dimorphic indian vampire chad @MakinItHappen , claimed to be his lookalike

Canadian Lol GIF

i’m serious, he actually tried to say on here, that he is ian somerhalder’s real life doppelgänger

View attachment 2921653

View attachment 2921656View attachment 2921658

uncanny fucking resemblance guys :feelskek: we found damon salvatore’s lookalike! stop searching! he’s been right under our noses this whole time, cheeky fucking bugger :feelshah:

View attachment 2921661

“ i do bro, me and him are the same height as well, we’re both 5’9, which, theoretically, is the perfect male height, since it’s not too tall nor short, being too tall is a looksmin, im the perfect height, im ravi, im chad 🤓☝️

yeah sure bhai, being 5’9 is a pretty good height, not really touching manletism but respectable in the real world i guess

View attachment 2921664

View attachment 2921667

View attachment 2921668

YOU’RE 5’7(.5 :feelskek:) ?? YOU SAID YOU WERE 5’9 YOU FUCKING LARPING SON OF A GUN!!

unfortunately, i can only put in 25 files, which i don’t think i exceeded, meaning there could potentially be a part tres baby :dafuckfeels::feelshah:

@MakinItHappen take the jesterpill bro, you’ll be high amongst the jesters of the forum, you’ll rank like this :lul:

1) @MakinItHappen

@Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @NumbThePain @emeraldglass @eduardkoopman @Sny @0hMan @Lmao @Gargantuan @Ape101 @Clavicular @pneumocystosis @Hamdan @Crisick @ascension @Autismcel @FaceandBBC @Diarrhoea @Alt Number 3 @grimjoww @ketamin @Kristin @Lux @Skywalker @Mr. President @Orc @Blackgymmax @Ricky212 @try2beme @Pride @SecularIslamist @synock21 @TechnoBoss @twilight @yeeyeeslayer @WeiWei @tombradylover @BrahminBoss @moggathon @optimisticzoomer
Hes going to beat you up geezer.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 52452 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 52452 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, Deleted member 52452 and 4 others
Why am i a jester bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 52452, PickleTheSlayer and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 52452, rand anon and 3 others
Couldnt break the thread hymen

• So Sad
Reactions: coisbhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, bloomercel, 97baHater and 21 others
this ones better than the last one

the best evisc thread was when moonblunt made that evisc rhyme about titbots dead mom

• Love it
Brad Pitt Hello GIF

observe exhibit A…

View attachment 2921507

brad pitt laughing GIF

View attachment 2921534

View attachment 2921537

observe exhibit B…

View attachment 2921542

View attachment 2921584

The Rock Sunglasses GIF

sure about that bhai?

observe exhibit C…

View attachment 2921591

View attachment 2921596

View attachment 2921599

View attachment 2921608

4134334_IMG_2935.jpeg

View attachment 2921637
Look Looking GIF

View attachment 2921635

View attachment 2921641

neck?

View attachment 2921646

View attachment 2921648

Canadian Lol GIF

View attachment 2921653

View attachment 2921656View attachment 2921658

View attachment 2921661

View attachment 2921664

View attachment 2921667

View attachment 2921668

1) @MakinItHappen

world louis GIF

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Charisma, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
this ones better than the last one

the best evisc thread was when moonblunt made that evisc rhyme about titbots dead mom
link it that sounds like a good read

and thank you bhai, i got more in the tank playa 🤙

No bbc no read

• Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
approximately 43 BBC, 80% strap ons, 20% 80 year old grandads
Faggot 98.7 percent. Sorry buddy gotta take more of the real thing.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, VenatorLuparius and coisbhai
@Jason Voorhees @normie_joe @mayo mogger @sub5c3l defend your fellow pajeet :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and coisbhai
@Jason Voorhees @normie_joe @mayo mogger @sub5c3l defend your fellow pajeet :feelshah:
i hope they don’t, out of respect for india!

he writes half assed apologies because i asked him to, he doesn’t deserve their defence :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
brown on brown violence

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, murdah and 1 other person
1 minute of reading im already dead
i died listening to that voice note, he ain’t batman, defender of gotham, he’s rat man, defender of new dehli

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and piec
brown on brown violence
technically, gotta put this race traitor in his place, the curries of this forum need to rise up to the occasion and ridicule this man child until his demise!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, distance decay and ALTF4
How is blud gonna respond to this😭🙏

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and coisbhai
is op rly indian?
i’m pakistani, not indian, but still south asian innit

unlike @MakinItHappen , who claims he’s pakistani when he is 100% pure blood indian with a hint of spicy sri lankan genes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, distance decay and murdah
i’m pakistani, not indian, but still south asian innit

unlike @MakinItHappen , who claims he’s pakistani when he is 100% pure blood indian with a hint of spicy sri lankan genes
🇱🇰🇱🇰🇱🇰🇱🇰 On Top

• +1
Reactions: murdah and coisbhai
mirin effort to make thread engaging

how many of these are there going to be? going to have to catch all of em

• JFL
mirin effort to make thread engaging

how many of these are there going to be? going to have to catch all of em
i’m just bored tbh, these threads take like 5 minutes to think of and 10 minutes to make since this motherfucka’s digital footprint is fucked

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
How can u put this much effort into a thread?
Also here it looks like he's getting railed
4134334 IMG 2935

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, not__cel, murdah and 2 others
Black And White Applause GIF

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah and optimisticzoomer
also he is getting railed, i said in the thread, him and @AlexBrown84 have a threesome grandad orgy collab on OF
Sorry I didn't read and skipped straight to replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, murdah and coisbhai
@MakinItHappen hope you’re reading this

IMG 1673

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, greycel and Looks234