Manipulation is NOT an option

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Jfl at "My relationship with X is without interest, we're only friend because" bla bla all this bullshit.

The point of a RELATIONship is to HAVE a relation and a relation is ALWAYS linked to a purpose.

Here's the differents type of interests in a relationship :

-Money (business partner, gold digging bitch, customer...)
-Knowledge (you can teach from this person)
-Sex
-Status (you for example want to be seen rolling up with chads rather than with geeks losers)
-Networking

For example, I know it's fucking hard to swallow but your relationship with your family is mostly status linked.

Why ? Because your parent want you to be successful so they can flex on their "friends" that they raised you and shit.

There is nothing wrong with that but keep in mind every relationship is interests even with this fucking geek you met when you were young so you don't stay alone in school.

a man marries a women for 4 reasosns, statue, wealth, beuity [idk how to spell that jfk], beliefs [personality]

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, “A woman is married for four reasons: for her wealth, her status, her beauty, and her religion.

a man marries a women for 4 reasosns, statue, wealth, beuity [idk how to spell that jfk], beliefs [personality]
John Fitzgerald Kennedy