Me vs TikTok star look a like

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
Ok, final battle... who mogs? Me (Indian janitor) vs Turkish TikTok star with over 10 million followers.
PS should I learn TikTok dances and get statusmaxxed like him?

Me ajajaj B363c403acb9302b183916c30a1ec7ae

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, flippasav, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
is that really you?

Him
His face isn't as wide

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jam3s, Deleted member 31497, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Ur pretty good looking you would slay if you were gay. A little too babyish and childish loooking not aggressive and masc enough id say for female slays
The picture on my post is doing well on OLD actually, getting matches with girls 9 years younger than me even who like models

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and chosen-one
The picture on my post is doing well on OLD actually, getting matches with girls 9 years younger than me even who like models
What state are you from in India? What caste or shi? Rich right? Ur NW for sure right? Rajasthan haryana type shit.? Don’t even look Indian look Arab/latino/med. I’m sure it ducks when u when you have to tell them ur Indian

What state are you from in India? What caste or shi? Rich right? Ur NW for sure right? Rajasthan haryana type shit.? Don’t even look Indian look Arab/latino/med. I’m sure it ducks when u when you have to tell them ur Indian
My family is from Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh I live in The Netherlands.
My caste is Thakur

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
What surgeries did you get?

He looks better because of wider jaw, square chin, and lighting. Good potential though.

Hilarious you look like morphs of each other
He looks like a more masc version of you
And you look like a cutecel version of him

• JFL
Reactions: Lightskinindian and Aspiemogger
he mogs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You are looksmatched.

• JFL
He mogs you, but you're not bad looking either.

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and try2beme
He has slightly better proportions and eyebrows. Ur chin is pointy and ur chin to philtrum looks like 3

He has slightly better proportions and eyebrows. Ur chin is pointy and ur chin to philtrum looks like 3
ratios are cope, he doesnt look ogre

His taller skull and slightly more defined face mog but you're not at all bad looking yourself.

He mogs essil?

• +1
Anyone who knows anything about looks will say the other guy mogs you

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
close one but imo he mogs due to thicker eyebrows and straight hair

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
His taller skull and slightly more defined face mog but you're not at all bad looking yourself.

I'm still confused how a Indian guy can have the exact pheno as an a Turkish guy genetics is an strange thing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore and Lightskinindian
Him, but damn you too look alike

• +1
Bottom mogs, but you still mog me if that makes you feel any better.

• +1
I'm still confused how a Indian guy can have the exact pheno as an a Turkish guy genetics is an strange thing
Oh damn I didn't even notice OP's name. I usually cage when someone mentions "Med/Mena passing Indian" but I definitely would've thought OP was Italian. The other guy looks a bit more typical Turk, just GL.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GuyFromSingapore and Lightskinindian
U are what @BrahminBoss wishes he looked like

Phenotype mogged him to suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, poopoohead and GuyFromSingapore
So trimax with chin height reduction and widening + gonial implants + losing weight = I'm his twin
Jaw implants, chin implant, weight loss and chewing is all you need.

I’m sure you do ok with women now though.

Hindu Rajput or Muslim?
Hindu

Jaw implants, chin implant, weight loss and chewing is all you need.

I’m sure you do ok with women now though.
Im doing ok, but still not 'slayer' enough to make up for my autism...
Girls will sleep me with and then after a few times tell me I'm awkward af and say it won't work for a relation :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Allornothing and GuyFromSingapore
Hindu

Im doing ok, but still not 'slayer' enough to make up for my autism...
Girls will sleep me with and then after a few times tell me I'm awkward af and say it won't work for a relation :feelswhy:
Retard you don’t need to be nt you just need to be a man. Gotta be smooth like James Bond. Your looks will do the rest.

Something people don’t talk about when getting surgery is that your personality should change. Your personality is a product of your exact facial features so once you ascend you need to adopt a Chad personality since you can then get away with it. Girls will expect you to act your looks level.

If a dom looking guy acts weak it won’t work.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Retard you don’t need to be nt you just need to be a man. Gotta be smooth like James Bond. Your looks will do the rest.

Something people don’t talk about when getting surgery is that your personality should change. Your personality is a product of your exact facial features so once you ascend you need to adopt a Chad personality since you can then get away with it. Girls will expect you to act your looks level.

If a dom looking guy acts weak it won’t work.
Well... its hard to be smooth being autistic. It will be hard to improve me personality, bcuz it hard to improve my looks even further.
Idk how tf ugly people can be so confident and smooth.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
So trimax with chin height reduction and widening + gonial implants + losing weight = I'm his twin
Imo ur very close to him, maybe try getting leaner. He eyebrow mogs u so hard

• +1
im 27, so matching with 18 years olds....

Orbital rim filler with HA, 1 ml.. I'm 1.83m
Damn at that height in the Netherlands u r getting 9 yrs younger girls?? Do u tell them ur real age?? Also ur best feature is ur coloring. Just work on ur lower third and maybe get thicker brows and u mog him heavily

Damn at that height in the Netherlands u r getting 9 yrs younger girls?? Do u tell them ur real age?? Also ur best feature is ur coloring. Just work on ur lower third and maybe get thicker brows and u mog him heavily
Im talking about matches, not actually meeting them. Idk if I would be comfortable doing that.
My real height and age is in my dating profile.. not even frauding.. One example from day.
The girls I met from the dating app were all into 'daddy' fetishes. They wanted me to punish/span them and choke them with my D....

Attachments

• 435ewwe.png
    435ewwe.png
    541.1 KB · Views: 0
He's like the chadlite version you, a HTN

I'd say you look about 5-8% more white

• +1