mentalmaxxing

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
i'm diagnosed with adhd, depression, and anxiety. people tell me that i am uncomfortable to be around, im unapproachable, pessimistic, aggressive, intimidating, and introverted. im very awkward around people even close friends and family and i repulse everyone around me. ive tried therapy and meds and they didnt work for me. ssris made me happier but they made me flat. im no longer taking meds or in therapy. ive tried taking supplements, changing my diet, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_4339.jpeg
    IMG_4339.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops and tigrxs
just be normal bro

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
litteraly me

take Methamphetamine along with sleep deprivation and give yourself schizophrenia

if you're going to be crazy, at least be fully crazy

as long as you dont have autism its not over. Anxiety and depression can actually be treated

take Methamphetamine along with sleep deprivation and give yourself schizophrenia

if you're going to be crazy, at least be fully crazy
lowk already tried this and i ended up in a mental hospital and lost all my friends but they were bad friends anyways

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
as long as you dont have autism its not over. Anxiety and depression can actually be treated
i might be slightly autistic

• +1
lowk already tried this and i ended up in a mental hospital and lost all my friends but they were bad friends anyways
hm maybe try adding cocaine along with the 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and sleep deprivation for optimal results

i just want to be approachable and friendly and have happy relationships. people tell me im aggressive and mean even though it doesnt feel like im behaving that way

• +1
i just want to be approachable and friendly and have happy relationships. people tell me im aggressive and mean even though it doesnt feel like im behaving that way
I already told you, take 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine which is ecstasy

hm maybe try adding cocaine along with the 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine and sleep deprivation for optimal results
i have hope that i can grow and learn how to love. i want to break through not down

• +1
i have hope that i can grow and learn how to love. i want to break through not down
just take it lil bro, no point living in the real world if it causes you nothing but pain and suffering

@FloppaFlops is an ecstasy lover, he says he cant live without it; that's how good it is.

FloppaFlops

who wouldn't trust an ecstasy loving man like the handsome @FloppaFlops

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
subscribing on this forum wasn't a step in the right direction

nigga go read the climber and come back when ur done

i'm diagnosed with adhd, depression, and anxiety. people tell me that i am uncomfortable to be around, im unapproachable, pessimistic, aggressive, intimidating, and introverted. im very awkward around people even close friends and family and i repulse everyone around me. ive tried therapy and meds and they didnt work for me. ssris made me happier but they made me flat. im no longer taking meds or in therapy. ive tried taking supplements, changing my diet, etc.
Just gotta lock in

@FloppaFlops is an ecstasy lover, he says he cant live without it; that's how good it is.
My flops need to compete and ecstasy literally helps my flops to floppy

• +1