Methods for foid pursuit I will use going forward depending on location

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Drunken nights out to clubs used to get me some slays but not anymore
Despite plans to travel more throughout europe, I have no intentions of ever entering a club as a paying customer to drink alcohol again in Europe
There is a chance I may go out to a club sober just to force myself out of my comfort zone and work on consciously improving social skills but it's not a priority because clubbing culture is dying and has been for the last couple of decades.

If I ever go to America I will go to clubs as a drunk paying customer for the experience but that's the exception

My method for slaying uni to mid 20s foids will be to work in a venue as a bouncer and just wait for whatever foids approach me
My method for pursuing girls in person will be cold approaching chubsters on the street who are alone meaning I can get a genuine reaction from them.
I used to be able to slay chubsters in nightclubs just by having the low inhib to openly approach them but they are no longer flattered by my approach in clubs because chubsters in 2024 go to a club planning to be hit on and plan to reject guys for the ego boost.
Chubsters aren't planning on getting approached by a non ethnic male when going about their daily business

Another method for pursuing girls in person will be cold approaching JB.
I will need to move to a new city in Europe to do this and spend time developing the approach with more long term, hanging out, familiairty methods because approaching on a holiday for example will likely yield low results.

I will only use online methods to pursue foids if I somehow attain giga status
DMing on instagram simply isn't worth the effort if sub status
I hope to never use dating apps again now that I see the effectiveness is atrocious in all parts of europe, there are no hidden gem locations in 2024

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss, noodlelover and 3 others
best european city for slaying?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
Drunken nights out to clubs used to get me some slays but not anymore
Despite plans to travel more throughout europe, I have no intentions of ever entering a club as a paying customer to drink alcohol again in Europe
There is a chance I may go out to a club sober just to force myself out of my comfort zone and work on consciously improving social skills but it's not a priority because clubbing culture is dying and has been for the last couple of decades.

If I ever go to America I will go to clubs as a drunk paying customer for the experience but that's the exception

My method for slaying uni to mid 20s foids will be to work in a venue as a bouncer and just wait for whatever foids approach me
My method for pursuing girls in person will be cold approaching chubsters on the street who are alone meaning I can get a genuine reaction from them.
I used to be able to slay chubsters in nightclubs just by having the low inhib to openly approach them but they are no longer flattered by my approach in clubs because chubsters in 2024 go to a club planning to be hit on and plan to reject guys for the ego boost.
Chubsters aren't planning on getting approached by a non ethnic male when going about their daily business

Another method for pursuing girls in person will be cold approaching JB.
I will need to move to a new city in Europe to do this and spend time developing the approach with more long term, hanging out, familiairty methods because approaching on a holiday for example will likely yield low results.

I will only use online methods to pursue foids if I somehow attain giga status
DMing on instagram simply isn't worth the effort if sub status
I hope to never use dating apps again now that I see the effectiveness is atrocious in all parts of europe, there are no hidden gem locations in 2024

high iq thread

best european city for slaying?
Dublin for me
I only have two slays that didn't take place in my home country jfl
These two slays didn't reflect the country as being good for slaying either it was just one lucky slay and one dumpster dive while living there for months
Mainland Europe is hard for non Mainland Europe cels in my experience
Even though you can communicate with euros in English, it's not giving you any advantage as a native English speaker
I suspect a Frenchman and a Spanish foid communicating through English would have more repour than if I was talking in English to that Spanish foid
That's a new theory I came up with just now

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
A big challenge of cold approach is it requires insane levels of volume to learn. Thousands of approaches before you even have a rough basic skill. Before you get a singledate, speaking from experience.

I do plan on moving to a city, but this has bothered me for some time. Optimal solution is probably to travel from city to city for a year or two while you practice, burning through cities and getting a reputation before you start being recognized by the same women you've already cold approached, and possible banned from places.

Before finally settling on a city when you're mildly socially calibrated enough, to at least not get a bad reputation in that city, and not require thousands of approaches a month to get a date.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
A big challenge of cold approach is it requires insane levels of volume to learn. Thousands of approaches before you even have a rough basic skill. Before you get a singledate, speaking from experience.

I do plan on moving to a city, but this has bothered me for some time. Optimal solution is probably to travel from city to city for a year or two while you practice, burning through cities and getting a reputation before you start being recognized by the same women you've already cold approached, and possible banned from places.

Before finally settling on a city when you're mildly socially calibrated enough, to at least not get a bad reputation in that city, and not require thousands of approaches a month to get a date.
If it takes you thousands of approaches to even get to basic level understanding, it is your own fault.

Cold approaching literally boils down to looking for IOIs towards you while being in public, and being around HTN. No reason to just legit walk up to random women who haven't given you any kind of reason to think she'd be interested (Unless you're Chad but he'll already be getting IOIs from every angle)

If it takes you thousands of approaches to even get to basic level understanding, it is your own fault.

Cold approaching literally boils down to looking for IOIs towards you while being in public, and being around HTN.
Yes, that's easy.

I'm talking about cold approaching as a looksmaxed LTN, or HTSubhuman, and generating attraction and chemistry from the interaction.

That requires a skill far beyond a HTN cold approaching, that already has attraction and IOIs. A HTN cold approaching after he has IOIs, could literally just introduce himself, exchange basic life details like job, then ask her out on a date and get her contacts.

No reason to just legit walk up to random women who haven't given you any kind of reason to think she'd be interested (Unless you're Chad but he'll already be getting IOIs from every angle)
The reason is, if you are not attractive enough after looksmaxing, you will get zero IOIs from any woman. Your only option, other than giving up is to develop a skill that borders on hypnosis. The kind of thing where women start feeling more attracted to you, the longer you speak, but don't know why.

If you're this subhuman, you probably don't have much social skills to begin with, which makes this challenging. Thousands of approaches just to get a basic handle on the rough idea, is more than a reasonable estimate.

A couple hundred approaches to get good at the opener and being able to stop a moving target. This is something I didn't get down until about approach 120 or so. Without this skill ALL women ignore you and keep moving as if you don't exist. If they are standing still they turn their back on you and ignore you until you walk away.

Now I only did about 150 approaches before life got in the way. But this is one skill of a long chain of skills, where you take a woman from seeing you a subhuman creepy background character, to some one she's legitimately attracted to. Every link in that chain is going to require hundreds at minimum practice attempts to get a handle on. Thousands total for a rough idea. This requires multiple cities, unless the city is very dense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back