mogged

cstrnz

cstrnz

Iron
im the guy in the back
IMG 5047

I wouldnt say mogged. I dont like your friends eye area nor his very thin lips. The things is you are very skinny + the long Rapunzel hair. You are also blonde. These 3 factors will give you an effeminate look no matter what. Unless you were super tall like 6'3 or more and very wide shoulders, which doesnt seem to be the case. You should bulk a bit at least. You probably love your hair a lot, so I already know you would want to keep it 100%. I would suggest to bulk a bit and join gym for hypertrophy. Also try to grow a beard if you are older than 25yo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, wackedchives, cstrnz and 2 others
NO MOG, U MOG. NO NEED EXPLAIN.

imagine posting pics with your socialcircle on this forum

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
u def mog him but ur hair are utter trash

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
you mog him, actually

I wouldnt say mogged. I dont like your friends eye area nor his very thin lips. The things is you are very skinny + the long Rapunzel hair. You are also blonde. These 3 factors will give you an effeminate look no matter what. Unless you were super tall like 6'3 or more and very wide shoulders, which doesnt seem to be the case. You should bulk a bit at least. You probably love your hair a lot, so I already know you would want to keep it 100%. I would suggest to bulk a bit and join gym for hypertrophy. Also try to grow a beard if you are older than 25yo.
im 15 and go to the gym everyday

FUCK NIGGERS!

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Both look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: cstrnz
Good looking woman