Mom thinks I’m gay for trying to dye eyebrows

D

darktriadmogger69

Iron
I’ve been using castor oil to grow my eyebrows a bit but my mom already thinks thats weird. I bought beard dye so I can dye my eyebrows but my mom found it and started talking about how I shouldn’t worry about shit like this and that it’s gay. How can I darken my eyebrows without dyeing them??

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Heinrich Schmidt, The Grinch and 8 others
Tell your mom about .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter, Heinrich Schmidt, The Grinch and 5 others
tell her you wanna be treated better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot, itsherlossNVM and darktriadmogger69
she thinks personality is what matters

• JFL
Reactions: krskrs, guilty, futuregigamogger and 8 others
My mom told me the same shit when I started owning more skin and haircare products than her. But that's ultimately what got me looking good enough to get a girlfriend, which obviously disproved her gay allegations lmao. Fuck what she says so long as you aren't hurting yourself. Keep looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: smallman, futuregigamogger, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
My mom told me the same shit when I started owning more skin and haircare products than her. But that's ultimately what got me looking good enough to get a girlfriend, which obviously disproved her gay allegations lmao. Fuck what she says so long as you aren't hurting yourself. Keep looksmaxxing

yes the rule of thumb is normies and especially family members will always try to gaslight and bluepill you so never tell them about shit

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
yes the rule of thumb is normies and especially family members will always try to gaslight and bluepill you so never tell them about shit
that's facts. but it can be hard to hide if you live at home