Money is EVERYTHING

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Money is responsible and the driving force behind everything in your life and the reason u are on this website in the first place, not looks or dick or whatever you normies think. Inb4 'muh betabuxx women will only like u for money'. First off, why is having accessible sex a bad thing? And as for marriage, spoiler alert; its 2024. Women in the workplace exist you can find a wealthy woman who likes u.

Moral of the story, get rich

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster, TechnoBoss and 5 others
with money comes looks and vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, borismonster and ChadL1te
with money comes looks and vice versa.
id say more for the second option though. there are way more HTNs in the world than wealthy ppl. yes GL ppl have an easier time getting money but I'd argue its less helpful

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Most users in this shithole are very young and do not care about money because they live with their parents and don’t need to care about money.

That said, money is 100% the most important thing ever. Looks are irrelevant when compared to what money can do you for you

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Shycel, Aero and 3 others
i think she’s a fling

i think she’s a playmaker

she should be on my team

she should get her a ring

shit it can’t be me

but she can be on the team

IMG 3047

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Jova, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Most users in this shithole are very young and do not care about money because they live with their parents and don’t need to care about money.

That said, money is 100% the most important thing ever. Looks are irrelevant when compared to what money can do you for you
What about Jesus? where does he rank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrdouchebag and Eternal_
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and murdah
Didn't even need to read the forum itself, i already agree with the title

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and murdah
major cope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dopaminebeyondfried
Looks are NOTHING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, ChadL1te and murdah
money is 100% the most important thing ever.
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
Can you retards stop interjecting Christianity into my comment. God doesn’t hate rich people, pending that the riches are used to fulfill His will and not to satisfy our hedonistic carnal desires.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking and murdah
Can you retards stop interjecting Christianity into my comment. God doesn’t hate rich people, pending that the riches are used to fulfill His will and not to satisfy our hedonistic carnal desires.
God hates fake Christians like you.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You will be rejected from heaven when you die. You will spend eternity suffering in hell.

yah but they're position in life is due to their parents wealth or lack thereof

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
Obviously above money but that is implicit
So a theoretical being idealized thousands of years ago often used to exploit ppl FOR MONEY is more important than the driving factor of life? got it

Yh sure, if u want to be a betabuxx that gets cheated on.

Money is the biggest cope, nothing beats the genetic superiority one has over another.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Achilles
Opposite, bad looks are a cope to not do anything with ur life
lol when did i say not do anyhting with your life. im just telling you that looks are worth way more than money and every billionaire on earth would give it up to be chad. Its way easier to make money then it is to be good looking.

lol when did i say not do anyhting with your life. im just telling you that looks are worth way more than money and every billionaire on earth would give it up to be chad. Its way easier to make money then it is to be good looking.
They arent at all. For one, billionares would not infact give up all their wealth to be chad. Ease of access has nothing to do with my point. Its about the influence it has on your life, you live in a fairy world if u think being chadlite is better than making 225k a year

They arent at all. For one, billionares would not infact give up all their wealth to be chad. Ease of access has nothing to do with my point. Its about the influence it has on your life, you live in a fairy world if u think being chadlite is better than making 225k a year
no lil bro, you live in a fairy world if you think money is worth more than looks.
>225k a year
thats literal high end NORMIE money. you are a clown 100%

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Primalsplit and murdah
no lil bro, you live in a fairy world if you think money is worth more than looks.
>225k a year
thats literal high end NORMIE money. you are a clown 100%
in mumbai.... in the US its top 5%

I'd like to here how having complete freedom, power, and influence is less valuable than hunter eyes and muh jaw, things you can BUY with money might I add

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

I'd like to here how having complete freedom, power, and influence is less valuable than hunter eyes and muh jaw, things you can BUY with money might I add
Not everyone cares about being rich and famous. Some people are content with living average lives.

Money is responsible and the driving force behind everything in your life and the reason u are on this website in the first place, not looks or dick or whatever you normies think. Inb4 'muh betabuxx women will only like u for money'. First off, why is having accessible sex a bad thing? And as for marriage, spoiler alert; its 2024. Women in the workplace exist you can find a wealthy woman who likes u.

Moral of the story, get rich
I need looks first, I need to be at least a solid htn then I’ll be fine

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

top 5% compared to hillbillies and flyover states dog
225k is like top 10% max of people in cities. Its prob like top 20% at this point.
Its also legit normie level money... what kind of halo are you getting from 225k lol?
That is not enough to have the baller lifestyle you think attracts women.
It just means you can afford nice stuff and a nice place.
And secondly, when you tell a girl you make 225k, thats legit just a benefit rather than somehting that makes her sexually attracted in you... thats the whole point. sexual attraction is worth way more than money. You also cant buy sexual attraction

you have 0 influence as a normie with 225k btw

Maybe in america, where do low class lives in poverty, in Italy the differential between an engineer and a brick layer Is like 10000 euros yearly(that's for senior positions, oldcel zone, in prime Years they make less) do you really think somebody gives a shit over being genetically superior? Only when you are in the top 1% of Money (trust fund Kid) It starts to matter. I have neither anyway so gg