• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, albe.ORG and emeraldglass
50% percent of marriages end in divorce, it's the norm nowadays :(

• So Sad
Reactions: lust
can anyone help me cope :/

if your say some dumb shit i already expected it so no point
Fucked up bro, but that’s life. Nothing you could do about it, so don’t see it as a responsibility of you changing anything.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lust
it just sucks cuz my whole life has been shit

when i was young i was severely bullied and now i looksmaxxed and everyone treats me good now but like i still have bad luck i just got arrested for drugs and then i got robbed for my balenciaga shoes and then this happens fuck my life
Fucked up bro, but that’s life. Nothing you could do about it, so don’t see it as a responsibility of you changing anything.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I‘m sorry. It’s probably your fault.

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
it just sucks cuz my whole life has been shit

when i was young i was severely bullied and now i looksmaxxed and everyone treats me good now but like i still have bad luck i just got arrested for drugs and then i got robbed for my balenciaga shoes and then this happens fuck my life
Yeah man sometimes it feels like this. But obstacles are part of the journey. Also don’t make bad mistakes like doing drugs.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lust
its actually my sisters fault

she added most additions
Nah both of you, children ruin every relationship.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
make both parents feel bad about it and emotionally manipulate them to give you money, which you can then send to my ETH address so that I can get septoplasty, here's my address: 0xAec2E06852d4e6b6F649EF4B41c5bf2F910Fee7c

Yeah man sometimes it feels like this. But obstacles are part of the journey. Also don’t make bad mistakes like doing drugs.
i stopped doing drugs i just get drunk every night

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and emeraldglass
make both parents feel bad about it and emotionally manipulate them to give you money, which you can then send to my ETH address so that I can get septoplasty, here's my address: 0xAec2E06852d4e6b6F649EF4B41c5bf2F910Fee7c
good idea but money is going to me bot haha

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Stop drinking as well, find another activity to cope with. Don’t get dependent on substances.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
good idea but money is going to me bot haha
please bhai just a lil bit, copy this address: 0xAec2E06852d4e6b6F649EF4B41c5bf2F910Fee7c somewhere so if you're ever feeling generous u can send a few ethers

bro unreacted to my message, holy fucking greycel ur so sad kys rn, you're mum wants a divorce cuz she is cheating with some hung chad whilst ur beta bux deluxe dad falls into a pit of depression in which he will kill himself via the use of alcohol

• JFL
jfl ok fine ill give you a react
bro unreacted to my message, holy fucking greycel ur so sad kys rn, you're mum wants a divorce cuz she is cheating with some hung chad whilst ur beta bux deluxe dad falls into a pit of depression in which he will kill himself via the use of alcohol

idec bhai, but that's some sad shit to unreact to a message lmao
sorry saar i thought it was about me but it was for your benefit out of my conflict which offended me because i thought you felt bad

Stop drinking as well, find another activity to cope with. Don’t get dependent on substances.
i accidentally left the house without the key to buy alcohol and forgot the key fuck meee both my parents asleep

i accidentally left the house without the key to buy alcohol and forgot the key fuck meee both my parents asleep
You see alcohol already brought you problems, and you did not even drink it yet :feelshah:

Return to the straight path abi.

• +1
You see alcohol already brought you problems, and you did not even drink it yet :feelshah:

Return to the straight path abi.
nvm i had my key on me i just didn’t feel like because i drank and i was numb, btw i just spoke to my dad and my parents aren’t getting divorced:)))))

• Love it
nvm i had my key on me i just didn’t feel like because i drank and i was numb, btw i just spoke to my dad and my parents aren’t getting divorced:)))))
Congratulations bro, nice to hear this.

• +1
Congratulations bro, nice to hear this.
im so happy now man, but lowk i was gonna manipulate them so i can get my own apartment and get funded by them and work so i can get surgeries damn i need my parents to get divorced asap now...

• WTF
Either way you should try benadryl from time to time. If you want a substance to use, use that. Or 2cb, both are good but not always the best for every scenario.

Either way you should try benadryl from time to time. If you want a substance to use, use that. Or 2cb, both are good but not always the best for every scenario.
where tf do you even get 2cb and they don’t sell benadryl in my country

where tf do you even get 2cb and they don’t sell benadryl in my country
What country?

And benadryl is almost always in drugstores, just searcg for diphenhydramine

You get to have 2 sets of presents ar Christmas now bro

• JFL