My plan to create a mogger son

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I will reproduce with a foid who is 5'3 - 5'5 but comes from a family where she is the anomoly heightwise and the rest of her family are all above average height.
The reason for choosing a foid between 5'3 - 5'5 is because her proportions will rid the son of receiving lanklet genes from both parents, he will get robust body genes from his mother because she will be a female mesomorph
However there will still be the genes to grow decently tall from his mother's side

Having the mother in this height range will also allow him to inheret a compact midface face from his mother and tall face overall from TFBEM father
Despite my mockery of square faced Scandis the mother will likely by a Robust skulled, Ergonomic faced Scandi foid with good forward growth
My Celtic genes will prevent the son from loking like a cube skulled joke but will strike the perfect balance between robustness and predator narrowness

The mother will preferably have brown hair but blonde hair is acceptable if they have naturally dark eyebrows and eyelashes
Blonde eyebrowed foids will not be considered
The foid will also have light colored eyes

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: philosopher, murdah and M-1014
I will reproduce with a foid who is 5'3 - 5'5 but comes from a family where she is the anomoly heightwise and the rest of her family are all above average height.
The reason for choosing a foid between 5'3 - 5'5 is because her proportions will rid the son of receiving lanklet genes from both parents, he will get robust body genes from his mother because she will be a female mesomorph
However there will still be the genes to grow decently tall from his mother's side

Having the mother in this height range will also allow him to inheret a compact midface face from his mother and tall face overall from TFBEM father
Despite my mockery of square faced Scandis the mother will likely by a Robust skulled, Ergonomic faced Scandi foid with good forward growth
My Celtic genes will prevent the soon from loking like a cube skulled joke but will strike the perfect balance between robustness and predator narrowness

The mother will preferably have brown hair but blonde hair is acceptable if they have naturally dark eyebrows and eyelashes
Blonde eyebrowed foids will not be considered
The foid will also have light colored eyes
aren’t you like 30? Get a move on son

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, coisbhai and Teddo23
Once you've found this girl and settled down with her and have had your children with her you should randomly send her a screenshot of this thread and text "just as I planned 😏" and then go on a fishing trip fir 3 days so she can feak out all by herself

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
And the kid gets two x chromosomes and infinite SMV after all that

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Bro I was thinking and daydreaming about this shit at work for like two hours WTF :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 6ft4
meanwhile your son

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and Narcissus🥀