My plan to ruin Finland

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Revelation 21:4
Some info:

- Finland is in the EU, so all EU citizens are free to move there without the need for a visa or any other immigration papers
- Unlike Scandinavia, Finland isn't that full of immigrants (for now, stay with me :feelshmm:)

My plan:

I intend to ruin Finland by making it an ethnic hellhole

I'll do the following..

I'll help Balkan Gypsies move there. First, I'll fund an advertisement campaign. I'll print out flyers and posters and I'll spread them in gypsy neighbourhoods. Second, I'll brainwash the gypsies that Finland is some sort of heaven. I'll use Soviet style propaganda to achieve this goal. Finally, I'll set up an agency that aims to help ethnics move to Finland.

Gypsies will start flooding Finland. This is where I'll activate stage 2 of my plan.

I'll brainwash them that they're discriminated and hated, I'll turn them against the Finns. They'll start protesting and rioting + the crime rates will go up.

A civil war will break out...
a chain of reactions will be activated and just like dominoes, the whole country will colapse

perfect loops GIF

@northern mogger @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LooksThinker @yeeyeeslayer @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers @SecularIslamist @Autismcel @BrahminBoss @EggKing @TechnoBoss @randomop @murdah @sub5c3l

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, LooksThinker, northern mogger and 2 others
All because @northern mogger was 😡 reacting to my shit

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, LooksThinker, northern mogger and 1 other person
David GANDY

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What do you have against finns? Living in that shithole is bad enough