My plans for the Aryan superstate once it is established

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
For the Aryans

The Lebensraum program will be reestablished within the Superstate. Mandatory breeding of Aryan woman will be enforced all throughout the mainland until a stable production of strong willed Aryan babies is secured.

The entire Earth will be the base of operations for the Superstate, but the reach of our empire will span the entire Milky Way.

Genetic engineering will also be implemented into the Superstate to secure extraordinary qualities in our stock.

For the Africans/Zamint

The Zamint people’s will be given Alpha Centauri and its surrounding area.

They were an ally of GLR and the ANP in the 70s, and I’m fine with strong willed Africans living on their own, so I support this endeavor and it will be funded from my personal fund once the state is established.

For the Indians

TOTAL DEATH.

For the Asians

The Asians will get the Andromeda galaxy, with Japan spearheading the colonization efforts as I consider them the most superior form of Orientals.

I think it is fairly certain they can do this on their own without Aryan help, so they will not be provided any funding. They will be a strong ally once we enter the Intergalactic Federations.

For the Mulattos

I have promised @murdah and his peoples the Triangulum Galaxy.

3000 mulatto women will be set aside for my concubines to be used during war campaigns though, but as a kind gesture we will send over military aid to the Mulatto State during times of distress.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, NoReedemingFeature, nathan and 1 other person
Tales from the floating feces in the Ganges river delta.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, twojei and nathan