My ratings for foids are much higher than yall and i suspect its because your gay

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Real

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
homos be callin my wife a mtb and just makes me sad that they do not actually appreciate femine beauty and just seem neutered except for the genetic elite

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
homos be callin my wife a mtb and just makes me sad that they do not actually appreciate femine beauty and just seem neutered except for the genetic elite
You have a wife? Damn why are you here?

what exactly is supposed to be wrong with marrying a MTB like almost every PSL god and chad every normal man is attracted to a mtb you just sound insecure and for what? It would be one thing if it was irl but you made a 2 words post on off topic looking for attention/validation which is ironically a gay trait

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
You have a wife? Damn why are you here?
Not even close, im just tired of everyone saying these gling girls are mtbs
what exactly is supposed to be wrong with marrying a MTB like almost every PSL god and chad every normal man is attracted to a mtb you just sound insecure and for what? It would be one thing if it was irl but you made a 2 words post on off topic looking for attention/validation which is ironically a gay trait
not that deep

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater