New Theme Park Idea! “No Pussy Land” 🎡🎢

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
We got Disneyland and universal Studios but I came up with a new idea: No Pussy Land

Welcome to No Pussy Land. A place where ugly men can go to have fun and wallow in pity along with their peers.

360_F_375621741_VLLM23HSC5vQhHP6GxPpdgKJN2JJuzhF.jpg

Tickets are $25 and include an all you can fuck buffet. Free pussy is first come, first serve. Located in the tavern at the entrance to the park.

How the buffet works is you get a ticket from the teller and line up. You stand in line to be able to creampie one of the free sluts. There’s also a Fast Pass lane. It’s an additional $15 but you get to go to the front of the line for the pussy.

There’s also a Ferris Wheel where you’re allowed to kill yourself at. But in order to do this, you must notify the ride operator of your jump. Once your cart gets to the top of the wheel, the ride operator will stop the ride and you are free to jump to your death.

More info on this coming soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, rand anon, mug and 7 others
Men 5’7 and below get a $10 discount on their admission ticket. They also get a 5% discount on the Pussy Buffet Fast Pass

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, rand anon, murdah and 4 others
Men with dicks 3 inches and below get FREE admission on Thursdays and Fridays! Ticket🎫

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Mister Fuwy and nathan
IMG 5592

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Vermilioncore
damn mines 2.79 inches soft and 3.5 inches hard
Looks like you’re a bit above 3 inches hard, no discount for you unfortunately bud

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Are there clowns blowing up balloons that I can have fun with?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Are there clowns blowing up balloons that I can have fun with?
the only clowns are dead end cucks who were divorced raped. We hire them as clowns. So yes!

• Love it
Reactions: Freixel
We got Disneyland and universal Studios but I came up with a new idea: No Pussy Land

Welcome to No Pussy Land. A place where ugly men can go to have fun and wallow in pity along with their peers.

360_F_375621741_VLLM23HSC5vQhHP6GxPpdgKJN2JJuzhF.jpg

Tickets are $25 and include an all you can fuck buffet. Free pussy is first come, first serve. Located in the tavern at the entrance to the park.

How the buffet works is you get a ticket from the teller and line up. You stand in line to be able to creampie one of the free sluts. There’s also a Fast Pass lane. It’s an additional $15 but you get to go to the front of the line for the pussy.

There’s also a Ferris Wheel where you’re allowed to kill yourself at. But in order to do this, you must notify the ride operator of your jump. Once your cart gets to the top of the wheel, the ride operator will stop the ride and you are free to jump to your death.

More info on this coming soon.
There should be little carnival games where you can win PSL god plushies, when you press their stomachs they say a signature line, a Jordan one that says “Yo Chico”, a Meeks one that says “Never get up” etc

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
There should be little carnival games where you can win PSL god plushies, when you press their stomachs they say a signature line, a Jordan one that says “Yo Chico”, a Meeks one that says “Never get up”
Yeah, also, I forgot to mention that Chico and O Pry have a special show that they put on. It’s a guide on how to mog. O Pry will show the crowd how he helps an old person across the street or helps a kid who is being bullied. A true mogger!

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and ManletJordanBarrett
what no pussy does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Vermilioncore