Niggas have so insane body genetically

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
So if u want to gymmaxxing and ur white u need so much more effort, while black people are kinda ripped naturally. Its insane I either see fully ripped black people or fat niggas. While there are not so many ripped white ppl.

Attachments

• sdt8j7gwoqo61.jpg
    sdt8j7gwoqo61.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 16dae45c0280b496842f257abc160e81.jpg
    16dae45c0280b496842f257abc160e81.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • depositphotos_33560669-stock-photo-black-bodybuilder-training-with-a.jpg
    depositphotos_33560669-stock-photo-black-bodybuilder-training-with-a.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, hattrick, Bushman and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lyxguxx, 5'7 zoomer, Deprived and 17 others
i noticed a lot of rappers were always ripped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and northern mogger
i noticed a lot of rappers were always ripped
exactly, every famous rap nigga is ripped af even the non famous 2k monthly listener soundcloud nigga is ripped af

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
dude showed a ai image

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
dude showed a ai image
just type in google "black male body" all of them are ripped while type white male body and u get this :

Attachments

• very-hairy-male-body-2F21578.jpg
    very-hairy-male-body-2F21578.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
also X was 5'6 and 125 lbs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: plukee, murdah and northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Hortensia and noodlelover
Water, next

• JFL
there are shit ton of overweight white fellas out there
ok? I was talking about black people? like holy fuck for 0.439 microseconds keep white people out of your head holy fuck stop the munching chief

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, AustinCutler and noodlelover
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Dude even fat black guys are naturally strong and shoulder and arm dominant. They already got mf muscles just from protein and chemicals in the food they eat over there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, rhinoplasty, butterworld and 3 others
They have smaller hips so v taper is more natural, whites have wider hips to store fat for winter climates. Fast twitch muscle fibres of blacks help but whites can build more muscle gymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Hortensia and butterworld
ok? I was talking about black people? like holy fuck for 0.439 microseconds keep white people out of your head holy fuck stop the munching chief
sorry I was thinking about white ppl

• JFL
Some do, but at least two of those pics you posted are roid bodies.

• +1
Dude even fat black guys are naturally strong and shoulder and arm dominant. They already got mf muscles just from protein and chemicals in the food they eat over there
I mean jail food must be full of protein (jkjk)

• +1
Like me. People think I’m on steroids but my BBC genes gave me extra androgens in my delts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noodlelover, AustinCutler and 1 other person
Like me. People think I’m on steroids but my BBC genes gave me extra androgens in my delts.
another thing is cock yes I couldnt decide which one should I post maybe later I do a cock post as well they also dick mog us whites heavily

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld and northern mogger
another thing is cock yes I couldnt decide which one should I post maybe later I do a cock post as well they also dick mog us whites heavily
Small waists, bigger dicks, more androgens in delts. Even before working out seriously people told me my arms were huge and at 5’8 I have to get to 220ish to get “disgustingly fat”

From a genetics standpoint this lines up with the hypothesis that Africans evolved in food abundance, while Indians evolved with frequent periods of famine.

Skinnyfat, Long Term Strategic Thinking, Wealth Accumulators = Famine Build

Muscular, Low Bodyfat, Short Term thinking, Impulsive, Violence, Fast Reaction Time = Food Abundance Build

Last edited:
So if u want to gymmaxxing and ur white u need so much more effort, while black people are kinda ripped naturally. Its insane I either see fully ripped black people or fat niggas. While there are not so many ripped white ppl.
Average hood black teen is 6’0 ectomorph with a six pack and wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and butterworld
Small waists, bigger dicks, more androgens in delts. Even before working out seriously people told me my arms were huge and at 5’8 I have to get to 220ish to get “disgustingly fat”
exactly u gotta eat like a lot probably u cant eat that much to get really fat

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Average hood black teen is 6’0 ectomorph with a six pack and wide shoulders
so true mane, exactly in school we had 6 black people all of them were insanely ripped and our local basketball team had 4 black dude tall asf and insanely ripped too

From a genetics standpoint this lines up with the hypothesis that Africans evolved in food abundance, while Indians evolved with frequent periods of famine.
this can be the case, white lords and kings were fat as fuck and the other 2 things u mentioned were true

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
so true mane, exactly in school we had 6 black people all of them were insanely ripped and our local basketball team had 4 black dude tall asf and insanely ripped too
Average black sophomore in highschool no joke

Attachments

• IMG_4066.jpeg
    IMG_4066.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and noodlelover
  • +1

Skinnyfat, Long Term Strategic Thinking, Wealth Accumulators = Famine Build

Muscular, Low Bodyfat, Short Term thinking, Impulsive, Violence, Fast Reaction Time = Food Abundance Build
I would agree with you but whites and Asians are historically the most psychopathic/cruel races, which I’m not saying is bad since it was clearly an advantageous reproductive strategy

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler and noodlelover
The endomorphs are even bigger too
I remember I was in a future concert Iv never seen a big guy like that still in my life. the bodyguard was like 6'8 brutally ripped with endomorph body if he would have slepped someone he would have died there immediately

• +1
I would agree with you but whites and Asians are historically the most psychopathic/cruel races, which I’m not saying is bad since it was clearly an advantageous reproductive strategy
I mean all of the serial killers were white as well (like 90% of the time )

I would agree with you but whites and Asians are historically the most psychopathic/cruel race, which I’m not saying is bad since it was clearly an advantageous reproductive strategy
That's true.

Jews are the Most Psychopathic and Best Long Term planners/Thinkers. Which is why they naturally rise to the top in most societies, but also why they tend to get kicked out of countries, and even the Arabs don't like them.

Granted there's lots genetic flow between races, and we are all unique. I'm just talking broadly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
That's true.

Jews are the Most Psychopathic and Best Long Term planners/Thinkers. Which is why they naturally rise to the top in most societies, but also why they tend to get kicked out of countries, and even the Arabs don't like them.

Granted there's lots genetic flow between races, and we are all unique. I'm just talking broadly.
I agree with the hypothesis that the Jews experienced an accelerated evolution, like with height in the Netherlands in which the most psychopathic/highly intelligent Jews persisted due to their only means of employment consisting of quantitive positions like banking

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Bullshit. Most blacks are framecels with tiny girl wrists and little strenght. Average white strenght > 2 years gymcelling black strenght

Yeayeaa like , keep sucking further , keep sucking that black dick more mann deeper deeper

You bbc dicksuckerss nigga

Bullshit. Most blacks are framecels with tiny girl wrists and little strenght. Average white strenght > 2 years gymcelling black strenght
smoke more copium

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

"Piana asserted that he had experienced some side effects from his use of steroids, including hair loss, gynecomastia (enlarged breasts, which he had treated with medication), and signs of liver toxicity."

I agree with the hypothesis that the Jews experienced an accelerated evolution, like with height in the Netherlands in which the most psychopathic/highly intelligent Jews persisted due to their only means of employment consisting of quantitive positions like banking
I don't doubt that.

Generally the poorer a family is, the more children they have. But that trend flips with the ultra wealthy, that can afford to have many children easily (Bankers, Scammers, Conmen, Musk, Rent-Seekers).

So if Jews were already high on the intelligence end, enough to enter the ultra wealthy, that evolutionary pressure would accelerate their intelligence, psychopathy, and ability to focus on mundane tasks, at the expense of other traits.

This wouldn't apply to all the jews that came from bakers, or whatever, that have no bankers in their bloodline. Clearly there's a lot of low IQ jews, they're just not running anything.

There's a lot of genetic diversity in Africa. I see black guys with a lot of different body types. More genetic variation than white people probably.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and butterworld
So if u want to gymmaxxing and ur white u need so much more effort, while black people are kinda ripped naturally. It’s insane I either see fully ripped black people or fat niggas. While there are not so many ripped white ppl.
Yeah this is true: blacks are either jacked or fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, noodlelover and AustinCutler
Yeayeaa like , keep sucking further , keep sucking that black dick more mann deeper deeper

You bbc dicksuckerss nigga
Shut up you fucking pathetic indian go bathe in cow shit you insecure pathetic cretin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and AustinCutler
If Somali sure. If west African then your copin and wrong

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Shut up you fucking pathetic indian go bathe in cow shit you insecure pathetic cretin
Yepp not cool man

I will report you for bullying #NotCool #BullyingIsNotCool

@Master @.Lmao @.coispet take care of him me slaves

• WTF
Reactions: plukee
there are shit ton of overweight white fellas out there

I was surprised to see that there are more obese white men, thought black men would be higher. But I guess you're right.

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and noodlelover