NON DONG DECEMBER 2018 HARVEST {{{PICS INSIDE}}}

FiveFourManlet

FiveFourManlet

Too short to do anything

So that is December's harvest, notice the tinted yellow colour, this is from the cheetos cheese flavour bag.

The plastic things are the things you peel off when you use a plaster, I used that to scoop the cheese off my dong, it is sterile because you have to peel it off to use it so its safe.

I dont know what to say...
Im using a computer in my computer class and I almost threw up knowing what i'm looking at

What the hell

C'mon guys that isn't actually dick cheese

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
  • +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Yeah he is but no one can fucking go that long without washing his dick
I would not be surprised some people do some seriously stupid shit for no reason

I would not be surprised some people do some seriously stupid shit for no reason
Yeah rotting can make you smarter or completely bored and insane it's really a gamble

What the fuck is dick cheese?

dear god

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
OH MY GOD :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT :feelshaha::feelskek::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow: BISMIALLAH MY GRANDMAS FOOT MOGS YOU INTO OBLIVION AND BACK :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: @Tony @extreme-overthinker @Nibba JESUS CHRIST I NEVER THOUGHT IT COULD BE POSSIBLE BUT YOU JUST MADE THE NEGATIVE PSL CHART REAL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1545159227657-png.8578

Users who are viewing this thread

Back