Org user bentley dies

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
He was blasting roids, if i remember correctly, 600 test e, 200 tren a, 500 mg dbol, 500 anavar. Too much for his heart to handle cholesterol and shit. He was also overweight. Third or fourth org user death. He was blasting after a week of gymcelling jfl. Not trolling btw you can search his threads his username is bentley, forever mirin.

@ConfusedBolivian @Laidcel @socialcel @Over @Reformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Xangsane, Over and 2 others
Proof ?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Pmed me he was feeling like shit and was gonna go to hospital hasnt responded since been a week
He posted yesterday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129, Richard Cheese, panjeet currycel and 1 other person
500 anavar... No wonder he died.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and asdvek
500 anavar... No wonder he died.
True. Recommended dose is 50. Ill start using anavar on my cut too and might look into dianabol and maybe tren Ace on rlly low doses just seeing what its like on test e rn.

He was blasting roids, if i remember correctly, 600 test e, 200 tren a, 500 mg dbol, 500 anavar. Too much for his heart to handle cholesterol and shit. He was also overweight. Third or fourth org user death. He was blasting after a week of gymcelling jfl. Not trolling btw you can search his threads his username is bentley, forever mirin.

@ConfusedBolivian @Laidcel @socialcel @Over @Reformed
500mg dianabol is crazy af

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and asdvek
It could be 350 too dont remember properly but either way both are dangerous and deadly af. He was also fat and probably didnt take AI so estrogen was probably high AF from all that testosterone aromatizing.

rip, may he chill with ER and Hamudi in Gandy heaven for eternity

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
It could be 350 too dont remember properly but either way both are dangerous and deadly af. He was also fat and probably didnt take AI so estrogen was probably high AF from all that testosterone aromatizing.
A train with no brakes. When I took 750mg test for few weeks I felt slowed down as fk and had high BP. I should drop to victim weight (80-85kg) because my body doesn’t like to be heavy, it’s not made for that naturally. Not everyone can be big and strong it sucks.

• +1
A train with no brakes. When I took 750mg test for few weeks I felt slowed down as fk and had high BP. I should drop to victim weight (80-85kg) because my body doesn’t like to be heavy, it’s not made for that naturally. Not everyone can be big and strong it sucks.
Same thing with having naturally low test. A guy with naturally low test shouldnt do roids. The body wont be able to handle being high t.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Same thing with having naturally low test. A guy with naturally low test shouldnt do roids. The body wont be able to handle being high t.
When I started roids first few shots made my heart sometimes skip beats and sometimes I had so high BP I couldn’t do a set because I felt it would end badly.

One time I was doing 65kg OHP for reps and last rep I felt something in my brain started hurting from all that pressure lol.

Yeah unfortunately not everyone can be Shizzy, I was 96kg/177cm peak and had 0 energy, 0 will to move out of bed, a walking fridge my legs looked like I could do 200kg squats for reps (I did 115 for 5) and guy from work was surprised I benched 100 for reps and not like 140+.

Being so heavy is cool but you can’t enjoy life you’re just too heavy, I am not made for this, too much burden on body.

• +1