Our ancestors live through our body

Bajio

Bajio

Marine FleetAdmiral ,The real mogger of seven seas
Our ancestors are not just part of our lineage, they are literal pieces of our bodies and blood. They shape us, create us, motivate us and influence us from the grave. We are our ancestors embodied. There is no end to them, as long as their descendants continue.
A ltn who will reproduce>>A chud who wont

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'7 zoomer, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Real

• +1
Reactions: Bajio
@BrahminBoss

Our ancestors are not just part of our lineage, they are literal pieces of our bodies and blood. They shape us, create us, motivate us and influence us from the grave. We are our ancestors embodied. There is no end to them, as long as their descendants continue.
My ancestors wanked off everyday

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, buflek and xegigi
cope

• WTF
I am of Norwegian and Danish blood. I am chosen by Harald Hardrada and Cnut the Great to relive the lives of my ancestors and sail to England and mog

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer, JL~ and 1 other person
i always think of this. main reason i dont kms. all those lives who loved and nurtured in order for me to live. it would be a sin against mother nature to commit suicide.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, mike21, Yliaster and 2 others
Nigga they done dead 😂😂, they 6ft under the ground nigga

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
Fotojet   2022 09 13t153013754

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
I am of Norwegian and Danish blood. I am chosen by Harald Hardrada and Cnut the Great to relive the lives of my ancestors and sail to England and mog
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

nordics are the most subhuman. cucked by low t and femenism. no wonder why the majority of incels are from nordic countries.

over for u faggots.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-08 075525.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-08 075525.png
    461.4 KB · Views: 0
i always think of this. main reason i dont kms. all those lives who loved and nurtured in order for me to live. it would be a sin against mother nature to commit suicide.
What if they were nigger and were slaves

:love::love::love:

Madarchod bhenchod betichod bahen k lode bokachoda khankir chele

Of course, there is the spiritual theory that one even reincarnates through one's own family genetic line, that is a transcendental perspective on ancestral inheritance.

Even recent traumatic experiences in your genetic line end up affecting your subconscious.

I had great-great-grandparents in both world wars, that must have left an indelible mark on my psyche and that of my parents.

I always felt connected to the war in one way or another, the cavalryman who was my great-great-grandfather still lives in me.

• Love it
The dravidian hunter gatheres live through my mortal body

• Love it
It's called schizophrenia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back