• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

rate this ghoulmaxxed incel patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, VenatorLuparius and mnbvcxz
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan
I don't even know bro. Reminds me of elias in a way, the school shooter archetype
dude straight looks like a rapist and still wants more bone. finished for his iq

@normie_joe fuck u for ignoring me. you aren't a true sunil richardson enthusiast like i am

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, VenatorLuparius and normie_joe
Tell me you don’t know shit about filler without telling me you don’t know shit about filler.

• JFL
dude straight looks like a rapist and still wants more bone. finished for his iq

@normie_joe fuck u for ignoring me. you aren't a true sunil richardson enthusiast like i am

Sorry my attention was diverted bhai, and I saw that dude a while back.

What makes me cage is the ending at 24:30 where the music masks the conversation of the guy clearly being disappointed with his new terminator skull and Sunil talking to him like it was a success :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deprived
Tell me you don’t know shit about filler without telling me you don’t know shit about filler.

You can't put excessive pressure like you would normally do. For an example, when you sleep, you have to sleep on your back.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
You can't put excessive pressure like you would normally do. For an example, when you sleep, you have to sleep on your back.
Water, but your concept of how you think it migrates is greatly exaggerated.

• JFL

rate this ghoulmaxxed incel patient

this guy is low iq, his morphs are terrible and also he needs thick Italian eyebrows and a way better skin complexion to match his lean face instead of more bones

• +1
this guy is low iq, his morphs are terrible and also he needs thick Italian eyebrows and a way better skin complexion to match his lean face instead of more bones
Imagine being a white from first world and travelling all the way to India to get your whole face cut open :lul:

I could not withstand such failure.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Imagine being a white from first world and travelling all the way to India to get your whole face cut open :lul:

Sunil "the hand of god" Richardson has 3M subscribers on YT, he must be way better thanall the others combined.

• JFL

legit hes so low iq his cheekbones are already popping from his face he needs COMPLEXION AND EYEBROWS so he doesn't look like a cancer patient and he goes to india

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back