penis pump

G

gloriouse

Iron
just bought this for like 80 dollars… supposedly automatic with 3 modes but no pressure gauge 😞
8366A583 9B16 4B80 A5B9 9B3AB26C3B8A

I Hope I don’t get ED lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@It'snotover Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Michael Myers
No gauge is risky and can lead to easy injury, he must be VERY cautious especially if he is a beginner
He is a beginner. He and I talk in PMs, he's a good guy.

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, It'snotover and gloriouse
No gauge is risky and can lead to easy injury, he must be VERY cautious especially if he is a beginner
I thought electrical pumps were the simplest. If there are 3 automatic modes, I guess they all put acceptable pressure, so it should be fine ?

By the way, could I talk with you about this in PM?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and It'snotover
I thought electrical pumps were the simplest. If there are 3 automatic modes, I guess they all put acceptable pressure, so it should be fine ?
It’s just that I think progression is easier with manuals models, but since you bought it give it a try just go slow. Manual pumps are also easier to fix if they break tho, unlike the electric ones. The real advantage is probably better use of your time here.

By the way, could I talk with you about this in PM
Sure

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse and Michael Myers
It’s just that I think progression is easier with manuals models, but since you bought it give it a try just go slow. Manual pumps are also easier to fix if they break tho, unlike the electric ones. The real advantage is probably better use of your time here.

Sure
Pro-tip: don't ask for his dick pic. You will thank me.

(He's a cockmogger :hnghn:)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and gloriouse
Where can I get a manual one and with a pressure gauge?

Where can I get a manual one and with a pressure gauge?
I think you can find plenty on Amazon for cheap. Anyway, for quality etc, most recommend LA pump or LeLuv, but it can be tricky to get one depending on where you live (my case).

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The real advantage is probably better use of your time here.
yeah that's the main reason i bought an electric one cause my time is quite limitated.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I think you can find plenty on Amazon for cheap. Anyway, for quality etc, most recommend LA pump or LeLuv, but it can be tricky to get one depending on where you live (my case).
Thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back