Phenibut + Caffeine = Death or Passed Exams? Help is needed.

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
Sorry for my English in advance.

I have the exams of my life in a week and as a true IQcel I'm not ready at all.

I have a few questions for people with high IQ that are into studying or have been in the same situation. I am open to suggestions.

I've read that Phenibut has nootropic effect and since I live in Russia where most of the substances are banned it is the strongest thing I could get. Is it worth taking it? Will it be effective in this case? Will I die or become a junkie? Not that I care honestly.

Will I die if I mix it with caffeine? Not that I care once again.

Is there any high quality guides on studying here or elsewhere? What my strategy should be?

I know this post is extremely autistic and stupid and should not be posted on a looksmaxxing forum but I don't care

Don't take phenibut without knowing all the possible side effects. Don't take phenibut without knowing what a proper dosage is. Some people feel it with as little as 500mg and others (like me) need to take 3.5g to feel it.

It will help you focus and will lift your mood however if you take too much, you will border on being manic so I don't recommend it. Yes it feels very nice when you take a high dosage, but for what you need it for (focus) a smaller dose will suffice. I assume since it's legal in Russia you can find it relatively easily. I don't know if it's by prescription but just find it and take the recommended dosage. If you don't feel anything, wait two days and take the same dose + a little extra. Repeat these steps until you get the desired outcome.

As for mixing it with caffeine, it will be fine. I always found they went well together. If you took phenibut + adderall it would be a very good combo. Just don't overdo the phenibut or anything you take alongside it and you will be fine.

And you won't become a junkie from taking it. You'd need to take high dosages a few times and be feeling the euphoric effects to like it enough to want to take it very often (and you shouldn't be taking high dosages if you just need it for focus)

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger and pneumocystosis
God bless Mother Russia!

@BrahminBoss

Don't take phenibut without knowing all the possible side effects. Don't take phenibut without knowing what a proper dosage is. Some people feel it with as little as 500mg and others (like me) need to take 3.5g to feel it.

It will help you focus and will lift your mood however if you take too much, you will border on being manic so I don't recommend it. Yes it feels very nice when you take a high dosage, but for what you need it for (focus) a smaller dose will suffice. I assume since it's legal in Russia you can find it relatively easily. I don't know if it's by prescription but just find it and take the recommended dosage. If you don't feel anything, wait two days and take the same dose + a little extra. Repeat these steps until you get the desired outcome.

As for mixing it with caffeine, it will be fine. I always found they went well together. If you took phenibut + adderall it would be a very good combo. Just don't overdo the phenibut or anything you take alongside it and you will be fine.

And you won't become a junkie from taking it. You'd need to take high dosages a few times and be feeling the euphoric effects to like it enough to want to take it very often (and you shouldn't be taking high dosages if you just need it for focus)
Thanks for a very informative reply. (Un)fortunately getting adderall is quite a hassle here, so I'll stick to caffeine.
Is it better to consume caffeine throughout the day with smaller dozes or once-twice with a bigger dose (considering that falling asleep wouldn't be a problem)?

Phenibut won’t kill you but the withdrawals can be terrible. It feels good to take it with coffee

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger