No comment

:lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
@murdah she cute tho cant lie
JB PILLED

• JFL
Not jb since its legal but based for not getting his roastie looksmatch. When I’m older imma def go for 21 yr olds

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Not jb since its legal but based for not getting his roastie looksmatch. When I’m older imma def go for 21 yr olds
would this be a broooooootal jbw pill?

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin and murdah
Maybe. I never seen young jbs go for older black guys
tbh, racebaiting aside, I have no clue why shes with him, she could do way better with a chad, shes pretty gl, black stacylite easy

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, datboijj, try2beme and 1 other person
tbh, racebaiting aside, I have no clue why shes with him, she could do way better with a chad, shes pretty gl, black stacylite easy
Dude looks good plus middleaged white men are the best financial providers but she could def date up with someone younger. @SadLivwr Are you wealthy? Since you live in miami I would assume so since its expensive af

Dude looks good plus middleaged white men are the best financial providers but she could def date up with someone younger.
I'm looking through her profile and nothing about him screams wealthy, they just look middle class lmao, and also shes 19 so i dont think shed be worried about money at all
@SadLivwr Are you wealthy? Since you live in miami I would assume so since its expensive af
my parents are well off yes
wish it meant something tho :feelswhy:

• Woah
He Mogs her

• Ugh..
Overwhelmingly positive comments because hes very good looking 💀 if he was ugly he would called pedo creepy ect

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and murdah
Overwhelmingly positive comments because hes very good looking 💀 if he was ugly he would called pedo creepy ect
true lmao
lookspilled once again :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr and murdah
He mogs her to Oblivion pal, could have got way better

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and datboijj
Every ethnic foids womb is going to be occupied by white man's seed meaning no more ethnic father+ethnic mother children
Ethnic men will be left out in the cold, each generation will become whiter and whiter as race mixing becomes more common

• WTF