Puberty fucked nose ?

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Why does this happen ? I used to have a decent nose wtf, now it’s been cucked.

C5D85132 9CB7 4186 A5D3 BBC740BE7C25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Well your nose does tend to get bigger as you age, yours isn't even that bad tbh. Atleast it's not a fucking world record threatening Jew nose like mine

Your nose isn't that bad, i have seen your pics.

Cute!

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel and androidcel
Your nose isn't that bad, i have seen your pics.

It’s bad enough for Cunts to make comments, I’m getting rhino as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
It’s bad enough for Cunts to make comments, I’m getting rhino as soon as possible
Def get one, i suggest waiting till you are fully developed but it's your own decision.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Same, people irl said I look like gru :feelsrope:

Now that is fucked, I got called deformed yesterday i honestly want to murder these fags tbh
Def get one, i suggest waiting till you are fully developed but it's your own decision.

The decision has been made just need to get the funds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and androidcel
I have seen you in video your nose is good

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Now that is fucked, I got called deformed yesterday i honestly want to murder these fags tbh
I think they just say it to get on my nerves idk, everyone tries to put me down I dont think my nose is bad

• +1
I think they just say it to get on my nerves idk, everyone tries to put me down I dont think my nose is bad

I swear only subhumans comment on my appearance this fag is recessed as fuck and has the worst frame I’ve ever seen but still comments on my looks honestly he should rope

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
I swear only subhumans comment on my appearance this fag is recessed as fuck and has the worst frame I’ve ever seen but still comments on my looks honestly he should rope
Yeah the person who said it to me has acne all over his face and has no sex appeal what so ever :feelskek:

• +1
Yeah the person who said it to me has acne all over his face and has no sex appeal what so ever :feelskek:

I try to cope but the comments still hurt you know

• +1
  • +1

it's always those NPC normie fags that insult u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
You're a good looking dude man. Prettyboy overload.

Mogs me when i was that age

• +1
Cute kid. No homo btw.

• +1