Rate 2 weeks tret

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
A7B689F0 2C13 4383 9639 D414D8101ACD
20F553C1 3FD3 4064 9F94 85E1D49F69A5

A3E52336 B8E6 4E5B A08D C1FA8C752CB2

Hoping in a month my skin will ascend even more and no fine lines at all. So far just had a little bit of peeling, dryness and irritation, especially around my mouth corners because of these cold sores that appeared because it’s windy asf. Also taking shit ton of glycine and vit c daily but it’s taking a while to work.

And since the tret is 0.025%, was wondering if I should apply more of it and buy some other shit to speed up the turnover process. Lmk.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Clavicular @MaestheticMaso @yeeyeeslayer @lasackro @PseudoMaxxer @try2beme @Jason Voorhees @distance decay @murdah

@WishIwasChico

@NorwoodAscender

Slayer pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and incelmogger
View attachment 2931417View attachment 2931418
View attachment 2931422

Hoping in a month my skin will ascend even more and no fine lines at all. So far just had a little bit of peeling, dryness and irritation, especially around my mouth corners because of these cold sores that appeared because it’s windy asf. Also taking shit ton of glycine and vit c daily but it’s taking a while to work.

And since the tret is 0.025%, was wondering if I should apply more of it and buy some other shit to speed up the turnover process. Lmk.
Gay glow nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Michael Myers and incelmogger
Mogs me.

• Woah
Reactions: incelmogger
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Michael Myers
Gay glow nice
It’s the lighting. Aiming to have that glow at all times but not sure what else to do other than my current protocol. Mirin your ascension so I tagged you.

I dont have the gay glow and i use tret, washing face with SA removes it
Keep that vital info to yourself, we gotta know how to keep the real ones separate from the fake ones. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and incelmogger
I dont have the gay glow and i use tret, washing face with SA removes it
gay glow is cope its just that people start using more moisturizer to combat the dryness from tret

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and incelmogger
wish i had your eye color

• +1
gay glow is cope its just that people start using more moisturizer to combat the dryness from tret
Yeah I have to use so much it’s crazy especially since it’s windy out. What’s fucking me the most rn is just really dry mouth corners

View attachment 2931422

What’s the long face for ?

who stretched your face

lens distortion is brutal for your pheno
Yeah real, i always look too autistic and serious in selfies but still good I’d say, just in a kinda ‘weird’ and unique way.

View attachment 2931422

You’re a remarkable specimen, no homo.
I also recently started using Tret again and my face is purging such that my acne like yours is worse now. With tret, it’s supposed to get worse before it gets better though. Biology is a great example of anti fragility.

• Love it
You’re a remarkable specimen, no homo.
I also recently started using Tret again and my face is purging such that my acne like yours is worse now. With tret, it’s supposed to get worse before it gets better though. Biology is a great example of anti fragility.
What strength?

0.025%. My skin is super sensitive though from anti-convulsant medication.
Yeah that makes sense considering how it works on GABA and glutamate. My skin coming off of benzos was fucking atrocious bro I can show in pms if you want but I legit aged like 5 years in a few weeks and then it got better. I have sensitive skin as well and it could be more sensitive now coz of the meds I’m on n shit but who knows. Gotta manage it as best I can ig

How tall are you? If you’re > 6’, you must be slaying with face and pheno.
186cm barefoot. I mean I get female attention, random compliments often from guys and girls out of the blue, etc. and am treated ‘better’ than average but I have no social life, no friends, nobody to talk to, nowhere to go.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah that makes sense considering how it works on GABA and glutamate. My skin coming off of benzos was fucking atrocious bro I can show in pms if you want but I legit aged like 5 years in a few weeks and then it got better. I have sensitive skin as well and it could be more sensitive now coz of the meds I’m on n shit but who knows. Gotta manage it as best I can ig
I took SSRIs for a week and that shit gave me permanent bags and wrinkles under my eyes. I have had visible meibomian gland dysfunction under my right eye ever since and some under my left eye more recently after I tried LSD. My chest acne has actually been out of control since I tried LSD no cap.

I took SSRIs for a week and that shit gave me permanent bags and wrinkles under my eyes. I have had visible meibomian gland dysfunction under my right eye ever since and some under my left eye more recently after I tried LSD. My chest acne has actually been out of control since I tried LSD no cap.
Honestly I think I’ll have those impermanently until I come off meds but I’m not concerned with them really, just naso folds and mouth corners.

186cm barefoot. I mean I get female attention, random compliments often from guys and girls out of the blue, etc. and am treated ‘better’ than average but I have no social life, no friends, nobody to talk to, nowhere to go.
I’m 190 cm with olive skin hunter eyes, and a massive Jew fro. Girls used to ask me out in high school and middle school, but now I’m a dysgenic mutant, thanks to epigenetics. 😂 If you become a model and state that on your IG or hinge account, you will definitely slay

Be careful w that shit bro if you still on anticonvulsants. What do you take now, or what were you taking?

Honestly I think I’ll have those impermanently until I come off meds but I’m not concerned with them really, just naso folds and mouth corners.
I’m going to bribe a doctor to authorize kenalog injections so I don’t have to pay out of pocket. Trust me. It’s the cure. I’ve tried numerous otc & prescription medications

• JFL
I’m 190 cm with olive skin hunter eyes, and a massive Jew fro. Girls used to ask me out in high school and middle school, but now I’m a dysgenic mutant, thanks to epigenetics. 😂 If you become a model and state that on your IG or hinge account, you will definitely slay
I did okay on hinge but most foids on there I didn’t vibe w at all and to actually do really good no matter what you look like you need NT high quality, appealing pics and a diverse profile to match. At least that’s how it be in Australia.

• +1
Be careful w that shit bro if you still on anticonvulsants. What do you take now, or what were you taking?
62.5 mg of Divalproex sodium, 10 mg Dexedrine, both irregularly or a couple times a week

• +1
I did okay on hinge but most foids on there I didn’t vibe w at all and to actually do really good no matter what you look like you need NT high quality, appealing pics and a diverse profile to match. At least that’s how it be in Australia.
Australia’s rough. You all white anglos there so you’re pheno doesn’t help. If you come to the U.S. deathnics will fawn all over you on hinge

• +1
I’m going to bribe a doctor to authorize kenalog injections so I don’t have to pay out of pocket. Trust me. It’s the cure. I’ve tried numerous otc & prescription medications
Jfl gl trying to get a doc to give you a glucocorticoid as strong as triamcinolone

Australia’s rough. You all white anglos there so you’re pheno doesn’t help. If you come to the U.S. deathnics will fawn all over you on hinge
It does help just not on apps lol. And fuck that I put white only setting on

• Woah
Jfl gl trying to get a doc to give you a glucocorticoid as strong as triamcinolone
There’s nothing $1k won’t change. I’ve also considered just buying kenalog online for $50 and injecting it myself

• +1
View attachment 2931422

holy unc i thought the “incel mogger” was a 15 year old😭

• JFL
62.5 mg of Divalproex sodium, 10 mg Dexedrine, both irregularly or a couple times a week
Valproate and Dex both have short half lives so I wouldn’t be too concerned esp if you don’t have tolerance. I take 25-50mg Seroquel, 200mg fluvoxamine and 70mg vyvanse. I’m gonna try and get prescribed memantine and a dex booster

There’s nothing $1k won’t change. I’ve also considered just buying kenalog online for $50 and injecting it myself
Nah go to a clinic g. Just make your condition sound worse than it is and sell to them why you think kenalog is the best option scientifically