Rate curry girl I humbled

Not to be a prick, but how exactly did you humble her? She's not going to give your insult a second thought and will just think you're some sort of bitter old loser.

If he had his pic on his pfp and he was Chad she’d cry herself to sleep for a week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShane and SecularIslamist
But why risk bringing a subhuman into this world? I guess it would have been okay 50 years ago but society is gonna get way more blackpilled from now on. I pray that the people giving birth to truecels and subhumans have a great strategy to delusionmax them so that they don't have to suffer. Chances are though that they will blackpilled before they turn 5.
Why? because for most people it is better to have a family than not just because your kids might not be attractive. Have you seen the children of most asian people? they're not attractive whatsoever compared to whites/etc but they still procreate because that's normal after marriage and everyone wants children. My niece/nephew are the rare kind where they brutally mog all their cousins around the same age, why? their fathers genetics override the mothers subhuman genes. It could have turned out badly but the point is, how are you going to keep a marriage without having children? you can't. You must have children, it's what keeps the marriage going and you're fulfilling the purpose of life. God doesn't tell us to not have kids because you might think they'll end up ugly. Such a nihilist way of thinking, reminds me of truecel who refuses to get married and have kids because muh anti-natalism.
It doesn't benefit me to just sit around seething that i'm a trucel because of my parents when the reality is that i simply got unlucky and inherited the bad features from both parents. Imo if you're trucel, the only thing that should matter is finding the most attractive woman possible to breed with regardless of how you got to that place. It's the only chance for your children to not end up like you and to break the cycle. If my wife is white-skinned and has a completely different pheno, there's a good chance my kids will be similar to her. This is why i do not like Pakistanis forcing their children to marry people from the same area, nevermind even a different muslim ethnicity. You have to choose the best available woman to break the cycle, doesn't matter if it's pakistani, mena, or whatever. I don't give a fuck about whether they're compatible with my family, what matters is my children don't end up subhuman.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Pakicel
you're doing your part bhai

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why? because for most people it is better to have a family than not just because your kids might not be attractive. Have you seen the children of most asian people? they're not attractive whatsoever compared to whites/etc but they still procreate because that's normal after marriage and everyone wants children. My niece/nephew are the rare kind where they brutally mog all their cousins around the same age, why? their fathers genetics override the mothers subhuman genes. It could have turned out badly but the point is, how are you going to keep a marriage without having children? you can't. You must have children, it's what keeps the marriage going and you're fulfilling the purpose of life. God doesn't tell us to not have kids because you might think they'll end up ugly. Such a nihilist way of thinking, reminds me of truecel who refuses to get married and have kids because muh anti-natalism.
It doesn't benefit me to just sit around seething that i'm a trucel because of my parents when the reality is that i simply got unlucky and inherited the bad features from both parents. Imo if you're trucel, the only thing that should matter is finding the most attractive woman possible to breed with regardless of how you got to that place. It's the only chance for your children to not end up like you and to break the cycle. If my wife is white-skinned and has a completely different pheno, there's a good chance my kids will be similar to her. This is why i do not like Pakistanis forcing their children to marry people from the same area, nevermind even a different muslim ethnicity. You have to choose the best available woman to break the cycle, doesn't matter if it's pakistani, mena, or whatever. I don't give a fuck about whether they're compatible with my family, what matters is my children don't end up subhuman.
You do that. But I pray that you are able to handle the guilt if he ends up rotting on .org. With the way things are going, in a few years subhumans will be posting on here before they turn 10.

You do that. But I pray that you are able to handle the guilt if he ends up rotting on .org. With the way things are going, in a few years subhumans will be posting on here before they turn 10.
Do yo uthink my father gives a shit? no he doesn't care. No father cares truly and nor would they go back in time and change their decision to have a child if their son ends up a trucel. I just hope the tradition of pakistanis getting arranged marriages is still true 30 years from now, if so then even if my child is trucel i'll have him moneymaxxed as a doctor or something and find him a girl way better looking due to passport + money/status. My cousin is disabled and found an 18 year old virgin from Pakistan, anything is possible.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Pakicel
show her body

• JFL
Do yo uthink my father gives a shit? no he doesn't care. No father cares truly and nor would they go back in time and change their decision to have a child if their son ends up a trucel. I just hope the tradition of pakistanis getting arranged marriages is still true 30 years from now, if so then even if my child is trucel i'll have him moneymaxxed as a doctor or something and find him a girl way better looking due to passport + money/status. My cousin is disabled and found an 18 year old virgin from Pakistan, anything is possible.
Have you gotten a job yet? How are your health issues now?

Yeah. Most UKcels don’t have 3k a month to spend on betabuxxing some foid. £500 is still reasonable if you have a decent income.

Well. You to look at it from their perspective too. Wouldn’t you want to be compensated for fucking some extremely ugly femcel?
EVEN Femcels date up and get above their looksmatch (if they choose to settle for less). 90% of the time it's guys dating down unless he's giga rich / tall.

A bit of an exaggeration but like I have said before the betabuxxing rate scales exponentially with the looks disparity between you and the foid. And tbh that sub-5, can reduce the mehr quite a bit by spending half of that on surgery.
Bro no one's gonna get out an Excel spreadsheet to work out what an appropriate amount for mahr is.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Not to be a prick, but how exactly did you humble her? She's not going to give your insult a second thought and will just think you're some sort of bitter old loser.
She deleted her post. Tbh it wasn't just me. Everyone was trashing her. I wish I screenshotted some other comments. She definitely got a reality check. Probably not hard enough though.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and Pakicel
I can't. Her actual marriage profile wasn't linked.
she wanna be wizardliz so bad bruh its insane. girls got brainrotted because of her and people like madeleine argy etc

• +1
She deleted her post. Tbh it wasn't just me. Everyone was trashing her. I wish I screenshotted some other comments. She definitely got a reality check. Probably not hard enough though.
I stand corrected. Great job for humbling an egotistical, physically unappealing woman.

• +1
looks decent tbh, all girls look shit without hair showing

looks decent tbh, all girls look shit without hair showing
She just looks typical man. I get what you meant but even if she had hair she'd still look poojeeta.

Her body looks very good. Absolutely. When you're dick is hard you might wanna fuck her over skinny staceylites. This is what's fooling people.

She just looks typical man. I get what you meant but even if she had hair she'd still look poojeeta.

Her body looks very good. Absolutely. When you're dick is hard you might wanna fuck her over skinny staceylites. This is what's fooling people.
didnt notice the body, i can tell if she skin lightened and lightened lips a bit had long hair and applied some mascara shed be very fuckable. women dont need much to be sexually tiltilating

Have you gotten a job yet? How are your health issues now?
No, i was almost homeless and now looking for a house. Health is still in the gutter, things just get worse for me, not better. It's a joke life tbh and i've kinda given up on things getting better. I just exist, i'm not really living.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
EVEN Femcels date up and get above their looksmatch (if they choose to settle for less). 90% of the time it's guys dating down unless he's giga rich / tall.

Bro no one's gonna get out an Excel spreadsheet to work out what an appropriate amount for mahr is.
In some cultures a hundred+ years ago, the fathers had to pay the men to take their daughters off their hands. We need to go back to that, you need to pay me to marry your daughter kek

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Pakicel
No, i was almost homeless and now looking for a house. Health is still in the gutter, things just get worse for me, not better. It's a joke life tbh and i've kinda given up on things getting better. I just exist, i'm not really living.
How did you become almost homeless? Don't you live with parents? And don't you qualify for a council house because of your disability?

Well done king

• Love it