RATE ME(front only cause i have subhuman maxilla growth)

G

goat123

Iron
ik my acne is shit but my uee has reduced + improved coloring and bonemass so please rate me seriously, also ignore my subhuman shoulder width😭😭🙏
15 yr old

Attachments

• IMG_1360.jpg
    IMG_1360.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
ik my acne is shit but my uee has reduced + improved coloring and bonemass so please rate me seriously, also ignore my subhuman shoulder width😭😭🙏
15 yr old
mtn fix your skin

• +1
Reactions: goat123
low ltn

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, nathan and goat123
15 yr old
15 and already taking selfies like a frat bro

ugly but white therefore it's not over, i can guide you to a treasure that i cannot personally possess

All you need to do is nuke the acne with Accutane. Be a little sporty. Build a social circle. LTN just because of the acne. It's a massive looksmin for people your age.

• +1
All you need to do is nuke the acne with Accutane. Be a little sporty. Build a social circle. LTN just because of the acne. It's a massive looksmin for people your age.
damn even w the color contrast of my eyes and bonemass and all of that other shit my acne rly makes me ltn bro😢, what do u think i could achieve if i got lean and lost fat cause im 19 bf rn, i used to be alot fatter and had so much uee (bone smashing w hgh saved me) so ig im a lil bit sad that im still sub5

Last edited:
high ltn imo

• So Sad
15 yr old
Slightly above average...mtn
Leave this forum for the sake of your mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Average ltn. Just clear your skin and get lean. What else can you do anyway.

mtn. try vouline for eye bags and such

ugly but white therefore it's not over, i can guide you to a treasure that i cannot personally possess

Brutal

Action of the majority of incels (white) will cuck asians, every benefit to youeself is to the degradation of another :feelshaha: